Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Highest Level?
So what's the highest level you guys get while using this bot?

I'm asking because I'm level 28 and I might get banned if my level is too high..
(08-23-2016, 04:41 AM)ramon80589 Wrote: So what's the highest level you guys get while using this bot?

I'm asking because I'm level 28 and I might get banned if my level is too high..

i reached 31 with my main , after 2 days of inactivity i got banned Big Grin
IF YOU LIKE THE BOT REMEMBER TO DONATE TO SUPPORT MR.NINJA AND IS WORK Cool
same, 28. took 3 gyms, got banned the following day. after that, my secondary 26, my tertiary 26, banned days that followed. every day 1 account banned. then my last ban was yesterday, 24 which i levelled legitly from 23-24.5 with a 21 (5th) getting the same treatment yesterday. don't gym, you'll last longer.
I have reached level 30 / almost 31. Got banned over night when i was in San Fransisco with 6/ms. Took 10 gyms and sniped some before i went to sleep. I have 10x more accs which i see more like Experiments then accounts to hack my way to level 40...

Now i think i will lvl myself to 28 and play it cool a week. Everything seems to get harder by the "bot" way now.. new bans coming in everyday.

But still we have some great programers like Mr. Ninja here helping us out. Big Cred to him (Y)