Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
adidas ultra boost sale
Unfortunately, I chose adidas ultra boost women to essentially shelve my college degree and make a career out of writing—this has left me perpetually poor and unable to fully embrace my inner sneakerhead and clothes horse. [laughs]Media: What do you think about Texas moving out of the Big 12?I hope not, cause that'd mean I can't go watch the [away] games. Images via Sneakersnstuffby Steve JaconettaNike Sportswear has another ostrich edition of the Air Force 1 to complement the black leather style from a couple weeks back.The latest version of the 80s basketball sneaker comes in a CMFT Lux edition. This pair has even more traditional hunter flavor to it than those though on account of the puffy orange parts that are used on the shoe's inner collar. Action Red covers the entire upper on them in honor of Liverpool, while New Green hits the tongue signature, midfoot harness, Swoosh outline and outsole below. In typical SoleFly fashion they'll be tough to get–each colorway is limited to just 250 pairs.The sneakers are part of SoleFly's "SP" capsule featuring the store's first stab at branded clothing.These two Jordan Eclipse designs come with woven uppers, reflective accents, co-branded insoles, and custom packaging.The SoleFly x Jordan "SP" capsule releases on Aug. 

Staying away from the previously seen attention grabbing colorways, Maharam went for the more subtle look with a faded taupe and black textile upper on each respective pair. Take the dominant UConn women's basketball team for example, who will wear this special version of the Nike KD 8 Elite.The colors match the program's and the school's husky mascot hits on the heel.UConn is well ahead of the curve with these, as Kevin Durant is the only other one to wear KD 8 Elites on-court so far.The top-seeded UConn Huskies will start out their latest championship run on Saturday, March 19, with this Kevin Durant exclusive on feet. It was a fitting conclusion for one of the game's all-time great competitors, who hoisted 50 shots in his final 42 minutes of action.Now that it's all over with, Bryant will have plenty of extra time on his hands. Midnight Navy works the inner lining and logos on the tongue and heel, while Tour Yellow wraps things up on the adidas ultra boost uncaged tongue padding, Swoosh branding and outsole.These have started shipping overseas, so keep checking Sole Collector for details on the stateside release.Color: White/Tour Yellow-Photo Blue-Midnight NavyStyle: 473679-102via Dunk Set to arrivelater this year, this latest edition of the Air Max Alpha works with a black base and hits of grey on the Swoosh and toe. Is this something you'd like to see continue in the future? Or is Jordan Brand killing the "Cool Grey" color scheme with the increased amount of releases? Let your voice be heard below!via TheShoeGame 

Brennan Hiro WilliamsNew images of the highly anticipated Nike HTM Flyknit Chukka surfaced yesterday, appearing as part of Nike Stadium Milan's Flyknit Collective installation. The white and blue mixed yarn colorway is shown again, featuring the new Flyknit Chukka upper sitting on a white Lunarlon sole unit. The newest Hiroshi, Tinker and Mark collaboration is expected to drop this holiday season in another highly limited release. A matching Nike Elite Digital Ink sock will release alongside the shoes and, they will be available in both men's and gradeschool sizes.Look out for these to hit nike as well as select Nike Basketball retailers on Thursday, July 31. Red accents are also seen matching the paint splatter on display over the midsole sitting below.Stay tuned to Sole Collector for further details on the 'Mine Grey' Nike Kobe 8.via yesthatjian A combination of royal blue, hot red, anthracite and adidas ultra boost sale grey.Before it's recent release as part of the Nike x Maharam collaboration, the Air Moc had pretty much gone unnoticed for the most part. Brandon RichardDespite reporting on the Way of Wade for a little less than two weeks, we've already seen Dwyane Wade's new Li-Ning signature model in a handful of colorways. Additionally, a limited release of the grey Comme des Garcons pair will happen in New York City on March 25.Image via NikeImage via Nike  

I guess it also makes me feel afraid that somebody is going to have these and people all around the world will know that I'm doing this. Brandon RichardWith a tough sophomore season behind him, Robert Griffin III will return to the field next season with a new receiver, new signature cleats and a brand new adidas logo.Griffin shared the logo with his first official post on Instagram. words_Luis SanchezJust yesterday, we gave you a look at the varsity red edition of the Retro 2 set to release as part of the upcoming "Candy Pack." We now have a look at another colorway also set to release as part of the pack, the del sol based make up. Joining the "Blue Snake" colorway we previewed adidas ultra boost black last week is this similar green make-up, featuring a nubuck and snakeskin build with contrasting white accents. 1.Nike Kobe 11 "Black Space"Release Date: 10/01/16Color: Black/Black-BlackStyle #: 822675-001Price: $200Nike KD 9 "Black Space"Release Date: 10/01/16Color: Black/Black-AnthraciteStyle #: 843392-001Price: $150Nike LeBron Soldier 10 "Black Space"Release Date: 10/01/16Color: Black/BlackStyle #: 844374-001Price: $130 From what we can see, the 21 Mercer Dunk Free features a grey, white and burgundy color scheme with speckle detailing along the Free sole below.