Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Auto Gym?
Is it Possible that the bot auto atack and place a pokemon if there is free space?
And why does my Autotransfer not working how do i set it?
(03-07-2018, 05:44 AM)Spirix Wrote: Is it Possible that the bot auto atack and place a pokemon if there is free space?

Yes try the "GYM!" button, but that will cost you some extra money.

Autotransfer is working fine for me. I always choose the second option, that I keep the best and transfer the rest. It will only work if you did not checked "Auto Ignore/Keep/Evolve/transfer"
(03-07-2018, 01:13 PM)Whatever6 Wrote:
(03-07-2018, 05:44 AM)Spirix Wrote: Is it Possible that the bot auto atack and place a pokemon if there is free space?

Autotransfer is working fine for me. I always choose the second option, that I keep the best and transfer the rest. It will only work if you did not checked "Auto Ignore/Keep/Evolve/transfer"

I have already Platin Status and i can use GYM but i have to attack and place manually when he is nearby. But what i want is that he doing his rounds and attacks all gyms on the way
ninja's gym attack is very good if you attack ONE gym. I had used another bot can walk in the area you set, and attack ALL gyms in the area automatically. but this bot stop service for half year already

Sorry for bothering you. I just want to ask if you can bot easly without getting banned. There's any "must not" action that avoids the ban?
Thank you in advance for replying.
(03-08-2018, 08:52 AM)mastermirror Wrote:

Sorry for bothering you. I just want to ask if you can bot easly without getting banned. There's any "must not" action that avoids the ban?
Thank you in advance for replying.

The day before yesterday i created 2 accounts both got banned.