Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need some advice from the experts
hello, im a newbie on botting, i always get a ban on my accounts when they hit lv 21. I tryed the fallowing:

Botting 1 hr walking at 1 m/s
Waiting up to 12 hrs to log in (depending on distance from my city to the botting one)
Usen the API to log in and in the map
Use the auto drop, catch, egg and pokestop to default
Reducing the radius to 500 mts
Didnt use snipe, gym, shop, auto transfer, auto ignore, kill switch
And i always bot when im on the PC

[Image: image.png]
you bot, then Niantic ban you, so simple rule
Niantic knows everything you do because you use API
Then why do developt a bot ? ._.
(12-29-2017, 08:33 PM)Newbie1091 Wrote: hello, im a newbie on botting, i always get a ban on my accounts when they hit lv 21. I tryed the fallowing:

Botting 1 hr walking at 1 m/s
Waiting up to 12 hrs to log in (depending on distance from my city to the botting one)
Usen the API to log in and in the map
Use the auto drop, catch, egg and pokestop to default
Reducing the radius to 500 mts
Didnt use snipe, gym, shop, auto transfer, auto ignore, kill switch
And i always bot when im on the PC

[Image: image.png]

I think that level 20-21 is a "magic point". I also get banned when I reach level 20-21. I need spare accounts only for earning coins. I never bot my main account.
Try making your own route where you always follow roads. You can do this under "map" and press "start manual entry" make sure the "follow roads" is ticked and then click on the pokestops you want to visit. It will take some time to make a good route but it will be worth. Also try not to go over 30k xp/h, i've found that 20-25k xp/h is pretty safe. I use device emulater and a proxy that match the city i bot in. I dont use mass evolve as bot i've been using that on seems to get banned faster (might just be a coincidence). Hope this will help you
(01-31-2018, 05:33 PM)akselrudi Wrote: Try making your own route where you always follow roads. You can do this under "map" and press "start manual entry" make sure the "follow roads" is ticked and then click on the pokestops you want to visit. It will take some time to make a good route but it will be worth. Also try not to go over 30k xp/h, i've found that 20-25k xp/h is pretty safe. I use device emulater and a proxy that match the city i bot in. I dont use mass evolve as bot i've been using that on seems to get banned faster (might just be a coincidence). Hope this will help you

At the moment (with old API) i reach lvl 25 with 8.32m/s without killswitch in 1 Day. Perfect for Arena Fighting ;-)

[Image: konstanz.jpg]
Damn withour getting banned? Where do you farm? and do you use a special route? Id like to try that. lost 6 accounts yesterday.
the bot working today? 02-10-2018?
(02-10-2018, 12:31 AM)Thevilish Wrote: the bot working today? 02-10-2018?

The bot works, but the api is still yet to be updated. You should only bot on accounts you dont care about, as they are very likely to get banned.
(02-03-2018, 06:18 PM)akselrudi Wrote: Damn withour getting banned? Where do you farm? and do you use a special route? Id like to try that. lost 6 accounts yesterday.
Konstanz, speed is 8.32 m/s not 10!