Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Help Please :(
Hi,

i have been using this bot since one month, with poor results.

In a period of time of around 15 days, i have trying to bot 3 different accounts, with no results.

First account was banned at level 28, second account on level 27, after few days of use. I didn't use then simultaneously.

In the third account, i was very carefully in the configuration:

- 2ms/ walks in my own city, around my own house
- only 3 hours of botting in the morning, and 3 hours of use in the evening.
- No teleport
- No battle gyms.
- No auto-renaming
This account was created on 20 october and was banned in less than 4 days!.

I love your program, it is well organized and it is very usable, unfortunately of the ban problem.

Any sugestions on how to boot safetly?
I deed almost the same. All my accounts having the Niantic Warning (two of them banned), I created two new accounts and tried a minimal use of the bot,  that is to say, only robbed stops, and catch pokemons up to 300. 2ms/walk, no access to inventory, No other use, even didn't open the map,  just started robbing and catching entering the coords, nothing else, always in the same city, didn't move city.  I got the two new accounts banned with no access after less than 48 hours. Until new advice, I guess the bot is unusable.
is it true? the bot is unusable?
same here. Lost all my 5 accounts after 3-4days.

Using latest version, no snipe, nothing just walking with speed below 1ms in 5km from home, same city.

Any idea what is a must in the settings. 

Anyone still get it working?
I used this bot for the first time in February '17 - before the 3rd ban wave. Luckily I kept my accounts and ...yes, you can call me a fool, I ran them all in the bot, every two month.
Level 31, 33, ...nothing to regret. All accounts will be banned after using a third party software, that’s a fact. But they all come back after approximately 15 days.

Bad fact first: ALL caught Pokemon are slashed.
Good fact: ALL hatched Pokemon are not slashed ...and... all the candy and stardust you earned are yours.

From my point of view: PokeBot.Ninja is not as useful as it was a year ago, but if you don’t expect tooo much, you can easily hatch purple eggs and refill your candy and stardust stocks.

Now it's up to you Smile ...go out and play legit... raise your monsters and fight like Conor McGregor. True lying: PokemonGo makes more fun if you only let the bot do the lazy parts like walking for breeding.

Maybe one day ...the game might be totally hacked again ...maybe not.
»True pefection has to be imperfect. Sounds foolish but it's true.«
the question is, is there any bot more safe now?
i do not need to level up fast or take gims, i have patience.
in fact in my city there are several people that take ups gims flying. They are at level 30-40 and the're not banned, we see them every day on gims (without seen they on real, of course).
what program are they using?
I bought the license about 20 days ago, all 6 accounts that were used, received a ban. How do you know if they will be available after a while or are they lost forever?
Yes, perhaps we can get an offical feeback from the team. Bot really looks broken. All accounts will get banned. The question is why? Will they come back after 15days? We will see.

So any "offcial" advise?
(10-27-2017, 08:52 AM)lyuminofor Wrote: I bought the license about 20 days ago, all 6 accounts that were used, received a ban. How do you know if they will be available after a while or are they lost forever?

Log in (with a banned account) on a mobile device ...approximately 15-21 days after it was closed by Niantic. If the app tells you, that the content of your game wasn't able to load, wait a week more. If the app displays you »Trainer, your account has been banned«, you're screwed.
Usually the account was only temporarily and not permanently banned. 

You can't see it. You’ve got to check it out. Chances are good Smile
»True pefection has to be imperfect. Sounds foolish but it's true.«
(10-25-2017, 06:49 AM)paquithor Wrote:
Several accounts banned, a shame for a paid bot, developers have solution?

=========================================

Hi,

i have been using this bot since one month, with poor results.

In a period of time of around 15 days, i have trying to bot 3 different accounts, with no results.

First account was banned at level 28, second account on level 27, after few days of use. I didn't use then simultaneously.

In the third account, i was very carefully in the configuration:

- 2ms/ walks in my own city, around my own house
- only 3 hours of botting in the morning, and 3 hours of use in the evening.
- No teleport
- No battle gyms.
- No auto-renaming
This account was created on 20 october and was banned in less than 4 days!.

I love your program, it is well organized and it is very usable, unfortunately of the ban problem.

Any sugestions on how to boot safetly?