Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Brainstorm (Why are we getting banned?)
guys, we need to know how we're getting banned. I've read several stories and well, sorry I just started posting in the forum but have been lurking behind the scenes. I think we need to consolidate some of the reasons why people are getting banned despite the hard work of mr ninja and be honest with your mistakes. we all do. like turning on your app after you've been last seen 50 miles away under an hour.

i fear they're waiting on us. they'll wait til we reach 25 then we get banned. i mean they won't ban you early, it's useless, you'll just make another account. so they wait for to earn a decent trainer and pokedex then they'll ban you. anyone think this might be the case? that night my main got banned, i gymed, but spoofed. about 200 meters away from me. (i get it i'm lazy but i just wanted to try it out). but i also evolved a 98% rapidash and 96% level capped gyarados. someone convince me that we should keep doing this.
(08-18-2016, 02:24 PM)dncci Wrote: guys, we need to know how we're getting banned. I've read several stories and well, sorry I just started posting in the forum but have been lurking behind the scenes. I think we need to consolidate some of the reasons why people are getting banned despite the hard work of mr ninja and be honest with your mistakes. we all do. like turning on your app after you've been last seen 50 miles away under an hour.

i fear they're waiting on us. they'll wait til we reach 25 then we get banned. i mean they won't ban you early, it's useless, you'll just make another account. so they wait for to earn a decent trainer and pokedex then they'll ban you. anyone think this might be the case? that night my main got banned, i gymed, but spoofed. about 200 meters away from me. (i get it i'm lazy but i just wanted to try it out). but i also evolved a 98% rapidash and 96% level capped gyarados. someone convince me that we should keep doing this.

U said, niantic waiting us for lvl 25 ~_~ seems legit, and waiting us to play worthily
Right now I have a Lv. 26 account, botted since Lv. 1 only with PokeBot.Ninja and so far it's all good.

- Only botting in one place (Pier 39. San Francisco, CA)
- I keep tabs on Pokémon caught / Pokéstops robbed; no more than 1000 / 2000 respectively in a 24-hour period
- No more than 3-hour sessions and usually 1-hour breaks in between sessions. When my count is getting near 1000 Pokémon, I stop and wait 24 hours from the moment I started botting.
- No more than 3 m/s until we get variable speed
- I only use auto inventory management for Poké Balls, Potions, and such.
- I manually mass-evolve and mass-transfer when my Pokémon inventory nearly full (usually around 1:30 hours into the session). Gives around ~10.000 XP extra per evolve session.

For me, it's around ~22.000 XP/h and ~120 Pokémon/h (taking in consideration that now we don't get 210XP for every Pokémon caught)

Side note: I have 2 really good GPX Path files for the Pier 39 location in San Francisco but this bot isn't compatible (yet) with GPX files.

IF (or when ...) I get banned, I'll make sure to take notes and post them here  Sleepy
(08-18-2016, 03:58 PM)Barrabas Wrote: Right now I have a Lv. 26 account, botted since Lv. 1 only with PokeBot.Ninja and so far it's all good.

- I keep tabs on Pokémon caught / Pokéstops robbed; no more than 1000 / 2000 respectively in a 24-hour period
- No more than 3-hour sessions and usually 1-hour breaks in between sessions. When my count is getting near 1000 Pokémon, I stop and wait 24 hours from the moment I started botting.
- I manually mass-evolve and mass-transfer when my Pokémon inventory nearly full (usually around 1:30 hours into the session). Gives around ~10.000 XP extra per evolve session.

For me, it's around ~22.000 XP/h and ~120 Pokémon/h (taking in consideration that now we don't get 210XP for every Pokémon caught)

Side note: I have 2 really good GPX Path files for the Pier 39 location in San Francisco but this bot isn't compatible (yet) with GPX files.

IF (or when ...) I get banned, I'll make sure to take notes and post them here  Sleepy

Speed is already variable Wink
IF YOU LIKE THE BOT REMEMBER TO DONATE TO SUPPORT MR.NINJA AND IS WORK Cool
(08-18-2016, 03:58 PM)Barrabas Wrote: Right now I have a Lv. 26 account, botted since Lv. 1 only with PokeBot.Ninja and so far it's all good.

That's fine and all until you gym. have you tried fighting in the gym? Unless you're in it for the pokedex only then fine but some us want gym battles. I have 3 accounts, using only one phone when I raid a gym. 

- Friday, I raided one gym, next day, main account 28 got banned, spoofed from my bedroom, 200meters away. One account only when there were 3 accounts from me, one phone, one ip address. take note. Secondary was a 25, next was a 23. 
- Saturday, went out with some buddies of mine, we got a gym. secondary account and tertiary account in the gym, one phone. Still caught some stuff after pounding the gym, then spoof in between, because the gym got far had to start drinking at the bar. slept. woke up, secondary account banned, but i had 2 in there why not ban both? 
- Sunday, legit lure hopping. 
- Monday, botted the tertiary account, peaked at 26, got the same gym near my house, spoofed it 200 meters away, woke up, banned tertiary account. 

By the looks of it, if you gym, you'll be banned. this time, i'll try battling legit, no other accounts logging in, one phone one account. let you know how that works. currently level 23, 23, 17. Gen 2  Big Grin got another phone for the other lvl 23. if this passes, we can be safe. anyone here got banned without going to the gym? I just walked from my house to the gym, took it down, didn't takeover, just left it blank. hope i don't wake up banned again.
(08-18-2016, 04:14 PM)dncci Wrote: BarrabasRight now I have a Lv. 26 account, botted since Lv. 1 only with PokeBot.Ninja and so far it's all good.

That's fine and all until you gym. have you tried fighting in the gym? Unless you're in it for the pokedex only then fine but some us want gym battles. I have 3 accounts, using only one phone when I raid a gym. 

- Friday, I raided one gym, next day, main account 28 got banned, spoofed from my bedroom, 200meters away. One account only when there were 3 accounts from me, one phone, one ip address. take note. Secondary was a 25, next was a 23. 
- Saturday, went out with some buddies of mine, we got a gym. secondary account and tertiary account in the gym, one phone. Still caught some stuff after pounding the gym, then spoof in between, because the gym got far had to start drinking at the bar. slept. woke up, secondary account banned, but i had 2 in there why not ban both? 
- Sunday, legit lure hopping. 
- Monday, botted the tertiary account, peaked at 26, got the same gym near my house, spoofed it 200 meters away, woke up, banned tertiary account. 

By the looks of it, if you gym, you'll be banned. this time, i'll try battling legit, no other accounts logging in, one phone one account. let you know how that works. currently level 23, 23, 17. Gen 2  Big Grin got another phone for the other lvl 23. if this passes, we can be safe. anyone here got banned without going to the gym? I just walked from my house to the gym, took it down, didn't takeover, just left it blank. hope i don't wake up banned again.
Ok I have been gym Ban on my main 28 same night i took over a gym and 32 took over a gym and boom banned each night, so started testing over the last few days, have level 30 with some kickass IV'v pokemon and 28 and a 26 and 24 so been beating my local gyms with the big boy but when i beat the gym I logout and add one of the lower accounts to takeover it. So far not bans on those accounts or the 30 the one i used to take down the gym.
Perhaps the Bans when taking over a Gym is due to the fact that players report you to niantic and then they ban you, it's pretty simple, Non-cheating player sees a lvl30 account, safelly assumes it's Botted and reports to niantic, niantic confirms and bans said account... That could be tested by putting a low level bot on a Gym and waiting to see if it get's banned...
(08-18-2016, 05:22 PM)Kutomore Wrote: Perhaps the Bans when taking over a Gym is due to the fact that players report you to niantic and then they ban you, it's pretty simple, Non-cheating player sees a lvl30 account, safelly assumes it's Botted and reports to niantic, niantic confirms and bans said account... That could be tested by putting a low level bot on a Gym and waiting to see if it get's banned...

I suspect that was the case, so what i was doing before was taking over the gym with higher account the logout and add more accounts to the gym to defend it. Still doing that except for the fact i beat the gym with the higher accounts but take over the gym with the lower account and still log in/out to add more account to defend it. to see what gets banned all accounts are botted and making new ones for further testing. also will try a few bot accounts that i will snipe with and try gym battling with them. I love this stuff better then the game now. been running my new bots only in two stops slow exp but lots of charmander, magikarp and Growlithe candy
Completely true!

That might be it. It's a little bit cunty for Niantic to ban an account without any proper knowledge but just based on reports. I could report everyone near my town with dozens of accounts and see them all get banned? pfff.

I haven't gotten in a gym fight yet, I'll wait to do so. I still don't have good Pokémon to leave there, building a +95% IV / good moveset team  Sleepy

Speed is variable? Didn't know that, I thought it was constant  Rolleyes  good to know  Big Grin
(08-18-2016, 06:24 PM)Barrabas Wrote: Completely true!

That might be it. It's a little bit cunty for Niantic to ban an account without any proper knowledge but just based on reports. I could report everyone near my town with dozens of accounts and see them all get banned? pfff.

I haven't gotten in a gym fight yet, I'll wait to do so. I still don't have good Pokémon to leave there, building a +95% IV / good moveset team  Sleepy

Speed is variable? Didn't know that, I thought it was constant  Rolleyes  good to know  Big Grin

Niantic ban player now without reason, just like sperm ban