Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Happens when Catching Pokemon
Not so much a suggestion as a question for Mr.Ninja and other advanced users. What happens when the bot encounters and attempts to catch/autotransfer pokemon? Specifically, I'm wondering if the bot actually stops moving while trying to catch or if it keeps on the path at (x)m/s that its set to run?
Watching the map I can't be positive but I suspect the bot keeps moving. When playing legit, or even on my tutu version, when catching pokemon my character is not moving at all, because I'm trying to catch the pokemon and not walking around at that exact moment. Just wondered if that was maybe one way Niantic was catching the bots? I've been running bots with speeds of 3,6,8,and 10 m/s trying different speeds to see how fast I get banned and only running local for a few hours with 1-3 hours break between sessions alternating bots. Never overnight only during the day. Lost 100% of the accounts after lev 21 regardless of set speeds. approx 25 accounts since v105 was released.
I don't believe the tutu version is the issue as I can still play on two lev 31 accounts I've had since the 1st banwave back in 2016.
Thoughts?
Botting since Aug 2016
(08-30-2017, 10:06 PM)Rogue_Wolf Wrote: Not so much a suggestion as a question for Mr.Ninja and other advanced users. What happens when the bot encounters and attempts to catch/autotransfer pokemon? Specifically, I'm wondering if the bot actually stops moving while trying to catch or if it keeps on the path at (x)m/s that its set to run?
Watching the map I can't be positive but I suspect the bot keeps moving. When playing legit, or even on my tutu version, when catching pokemon my character is not moving at all, because I'm trying to catch the pokemon and not walking around at that exact moment. Just wondered if that was maybe one way Niantic was catching the bots? I've been running bots with speeds of 3,6,8,and 10 m/s trying different speeds to see how fast I get banned and only running local for a few hours with 1-3 hours break between sessions alternating bots. Never overnight only during the day. Lost 100% of the accounts after lev 21 regardless of set speeds. approx 25 accounts since v105 was released.
I don't believe the tutu version is the issue as I can still play on two lev 31 accounts I've had since the 1st banwave back in 2016.
Thoughts?

The bot stops travelling when it encounters a pokemon or poksestop.  Once the encounter is over the bot continues.

I cannot comment about TuTu as it is not PokeBot.Ninja.