Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New gyms
Any team mystics looking to team up with the new gyms for raids and stuff?
(06-19-2017, 05:49 PM)timfrei23 Wrote: Any team mystics looking to team up with the new gyms for raids and stuff?

count me in, but we still have to see if ninjabot won't die after the rework
I think no need to call for team mates. once the egg count down to 0, many guys will waiting around. you just go and join the battle, so simple
Yes I agree about the egg count but there are also lots of gyms that need taking over, it looks like they are adding a ton of gyms, pier 39 in San Fran has 3 more gyms now than it did this morning, and I won't be botting at the gyms I'll do it from phone
(06-20-2017, 03:10 AM)timfrei23 Wrote: Yes I agree about the egg count but there are also lots of gyms that need taking over, it looks like they are adding a ton of gyms, pier 39 in San Fran has 3 more gyms now than it did this morning, and I won't be botting at the gyms I'll do it from phone

timfrei23, when you say from phone.
Are u using pogo++, or do you mean the real way.
Interested in app on phone that works.
Thanks
I think he means by spoofing, I'm gonna spoof as soon as I get a good new phone. samsung S5 mini is impossible to play this game properly, actually is the main reason I started botting. I think I will get a samsung galaxy note 8 as soon as it get relased. even if I'm a bit scared about the root process
Get an iPhone and you don't have to root
(06-20-2017, 09:51 AM)timfrei23 Wrote: Get an iPhone and you don't have to root

oh my friend, I will die before buying an Iphone... samsung for the life. I'm not scared to root it anyway, I think I'll be good at it.
(06-20-2017, 09:23 AM)Dylan Wrote: I think he means by spoofing, I'm gonna spoof as soon as I get a good new phone. samsung S5 mini is impossible to play this game properly, actually is the main reason I started botting. I think I will get a samsung galaxy note 8 as soon as it get relased. even if I'm a bit scared about the root process

actually you won't die buying a iphone 6.. if you were planning to buy a note 8.. LOL