Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Banned
I lost my 3 acc lvl 30, 31 and 32 right now.
I played fair this morning, but now the acc's are down...
I lost a level 37
so bad, I need it for gym building
i lost all competitive fire fighter bots.

now hopefully a good amount of the @bad players lost theirs as well and i can stop fighting fire with fire
What did you guys do with your accounts?
I strated yesterday and took a level 21 to 28 and a level 13 to 23.
No ban, no warning, no shadow ban...
No nothing....
just normal procedure, kicked out cheaters from gyms... and let them refill the bags afterwards for 1hr
(06-07-2017, 05:17 AM)Auko Wrote: just normal procedure, kicked out cheaters from gyms... and let them refill the bags afterwards for 1hr

You are saying you KICK OUT CHEATERS on a Pokemon GO bot forum.
You understand everyone here is a cheater.
And man, I have never been banned for playing gyms....
I told you, didn't I? I strated on 2 accounts yesterday and nothing has happened till now.
Maybe you were playing lots of gyms....
Indeed, banwave going on... Sad
(06-07-2017, 05:30 AM)Ace Wrote:
(06-07-2017, 05:17 AM)Auko Wrote: just normal procedure, kicked out cheaters from gyms... and let them refill the bags afterwards for 1hr

I told you, didn't I? I strated on 2 accounts yesterday and nothing has happened till now.

you strat without ban is normal case. Niantic will flag cheaters before ban wave, about 1-3 monthes, so Niantic is banning the "cheater last month", not the "cheater today"
it's easy to understand the delay. if no delay, Niantic cannot catch much cheaters------all will hide when first one be caught
Most of us Cheat. Even in our daily lives...

So I salute you!!! Boom!!! Like this haha. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtMGoU9NcMo

It is just how you Cheat...
(06-07-2017, 05:30 AM)Ace Wrote:

do whatever you want but the only reason i and many started botting is to fight those that are too lazy to get their a.. up and do it IRL. hate it. now if someone is botting on the fidschi islands i dont care, but in my neighborhood i will fight him till he gives up. did this many times so he either has to find another neighborhood or deal real competition.

most botters then simply quit bc then its too much effort... so stupid... i dont understand what are your guys motivation to cheat in SUCH a game? be a real guy and do it legit