Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
api license
I need a free api license, I got expired and I need another one, I know you're going to demand that I pay it but I'm sorry, I do not have any money so any help or information to get a free license will thank you

necesito una licencia api gratuita, la que conseguí ha caducado y necesito otra, ya sé que me vais a exigir que la pague pero lo siento, no tengo dinero asi que cualquier ayuda o informacion para conseguir una licencia gratuita lo agradeceré
click on the "API license" link in the top menu and buy one. there are no free ones.
pay or search, you can't just ask then dream someone rich fool give you money
(05-30-2017, 12:17 AM)stanleyaquarius Wrote: pay or search, you can't just ask then dream someone rich fool give you money

He's asking for API's everytime!
On last mount i see 3 topics.
Because I find some on youtube but they expire or they stop working, and I need them but I can not pay them
(05-30-2017, 11:09 PM)karuil Wrote:
(05-30-2017, 12:17 AM)stanleyaquarius Wrote: pay or search, you can't just ask then dream someone rich fool give you money

He's asking for API's everytime!
On last mount i see 3 topics.

I keep giving him this API key:  G0B3GS0MEWH3RE3LS3
Big Grin
You're heavy eh, if you do not help do not talk, unhappy
(05-31-2017, 11:08 AM)ugh Wrote: You're heavy eh, if you do not help do not talk, unhappy

try this one: 7K4E6Q7O0P2J5M4D4H2R or this one:  8L4V3H4H2S1L4K7H9J0E

enjoy Heart
(05-31-2017, 11:08 AM)ugh Wrote: You're heavy eh, if you do not help do not talk, unhappy

unhappy? I'm fine, okay.
I also can not buy the API, but I'm not boring to be messing around at all times.
Incacode gives API's for free, why do not u try it?
I always take them from there, but right now they are all out of date or unauthorized, and I am without any license