Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NinjaUtilities
Following on from the set up and manage script by Dilly, if you are already set up and running on the Windows platform the utilities in the attached may be of interest.

Simply download, unzip and click setup.  There is a user manual in pdf format included.

This is still a beta release and any suggestions/comments are welcome as we develop this further.

V1005 download removed - please download the latest version.

Enjoy...
New version V1006.

Added mass start Lat Lon coordinates updater function.

Attached Files
.zip   NinjaUtils - v1.006.zip (Size: 1.4 MB / Downloads: 60)
Thanks!

The best part is the ability to extract routes from all your json files then import the routes you like to the accounts you want them in Smile
- What would be nice -> Import all routes in the folder Smile

A few other options i like to suggest:
- Export/import "Auto Ignore/Keep/Evolve/Transfer"
- Export/Import "Auto-Drop Items"

But, great tool Smile

It would also be nice to be able to just extract the files in a folder of choice from where i can start the tools instead of having to use the setup.
(05-15-2017, 08:18 PM)Pegger Wrote: Thanks!

The best part is the ability to extract routes from all your json files then import the routes you like to the accounts you want them in Smile
- What would be nice -> Import all routes in the folder Smile

A few other options i like to suggest:
- Export/import "Auto Ignore/Keep/Evolve/Transfer"
- Export/Import "Auto-Drop Items"

But, great tool Smile

It would also be nice to be able to just extract the files in a folder of choice from where i can start the tools instead of having to use the setup.
Thanks for the feedback - in each case:
  • Import all routes in folder - I will put this on the "to do" list.
    Import/export "auto ignore/keep/evolve/transfer" - I will put this on the "to do" list.
    Export/import "auto-drop items" - I will put this on the "to do" list.
    Extract files to custom location - unfortunately as the app is not a script but a Windows exe build it has to be "installed" using the setup.

Should have an update by the weekend.

Thanks Smile
Another usefull feature would be:
- Import route to multiple accounts

(Have more Output to tabs for example or import route to all accounts in a specific folder)
(05-16-2017, 11:22 AM)Pegger Wrote: Another usefull feature would be:
- Import route to multiple accounts

(Have more Output to tabs for example or import route to all accounts in a specific folder)

I'll have a look at that as an option.
I noticed, when importing by accident 2x the same rout, it actually shows up 2 times in pokebot.ninja
In pokebot.ninja you can't save a rout with a name that already exist.

Maybe have it check for the name and give a warning that a route with that name already exists and don't import it.
(05-16-2017, 02:39 PM)Pegger Wrote: I noticed, when importing by accident 2x the same rout, it actually shows up 2 times in pokebot.ninja
In pokebot.ninja you can't save a rout with a name that already exist.

Maybe have it check for the name and give a warning that a route with that name already exists and don't import it.

I'm sure we can add a little error checking in.  Currently there is none as the app was initially built for my own use. There is a need for the path extract/insert routine to have a full overhaul anyway so I'll add duplicate checking when I do that.