Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Autosnipe help plz
I'm new to this but am a radioactive member looking to get poke for ghastly-strat.
I have followed Pilk's guide per vadum and have started the accounts 'auto-sniping' with 300sec cooldown in an unlimited area. I have 3 new (Lvl 1) accounts, but have a few basic questions.

1) Do I need to have 'start catching' in order for it to snipe? or wont it snipe until i've set coordinates and enabled GPS? (I don't want them to get XP if I can avoid it)
2) Do i need to have to checked the box 'catch pokemons' in order for it to auto-snipe, or will it do it without this (I don't want the accounts to level up much, as its quicker to get Lv1 pokemon at lower level)
3) Can I just set the accounts at any coords and the auto-snipe gets it from anywhere in the world and that's how sniping works? Or will this get me soft-banned immediately and so I should set it up in a concentrated area?

Here's a pic of my feed to show what I've setup:
[Image: Capture.jpg]

Thanks a heap for any help!
1. You don't have to start catching (but i would start the bot anyway, to collect pokeballs and other stuff you need from pokestops)
1a. No you don't have to spin pokestops if yu have enough pokeballs
2 No you don't have to check the box "Catch Pokemon"
3.Yes you can, the autosnipe will catch any pokemon in the range you have set

Note:
- You have to set IV value to 0 to 100 or 50 to 100, any higher then 50 will not snipe any pokemon (cause of the new way Niantic sets IV to pokemon
- I use 120 seconds to autosnipe (just so you know)
(05-05-2017, 11:29 AM)Pegger Wrote: 1. You don't have to start catching (but i would start the bot anyway, to collect pokeballs and other stuff you need from pokestops)

Note:
- You have to set IV value to 0 to 100 or 50 to 100, any higher then 50 will not snipe any pokemon (cause of the new way Niantic sets IV to pokemon
Legend, thanks for your help champ! I've got them sniping away now. Its a bit of a bugger with the new lack of IV predictions but hopefully they can get there
(05-06-2017, 01:29 AM)tristan Wrote:
(05-05-2017, 11:29 AM)Pegger Wrote: 1. You don't have to start catching (but i would start the bot anyway, to collect pokeballs and other stuff you need from pokestops)

Note:
Legend, thanks for your help champ! I've got them sniping away now. Its a bit of a bugger with the new lack of IV predictions but hopefully they can get there
 Didn't Niantic block Sniping now?
Stop sniping -> http://pokebot.ninja/thread-4838.html