Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is it safe to play?
Hello,

I received a message from Niantic, but my friends are still playing the bot.
Is it safe now? There will be an update for the bot so should I wait?

Thank you for the answer Angel
Hi!,
It depends on how you run your bot (Move speed, and Kill Switches) If you set it safe, you won't even receive any warnings.
(04-30-2017, 10:39 AM)Skypo Wrote: Hi!,
It depends on how you run your bot (Move speed, and Kill Switches) If you set it safe, you won't even receive any warnings.

So what movement speed and kill switch settings are considered safe?
I made a new account a few days ago, been taking it really slow, 2,7 m/s movement speed and never botted for more than 2 hours a day, skipped a day or 2 each time and still got a warning when i started it up today.
(05-03-2017, 09:18 PM)Dannysdruid Wrote:
(04-30-2017, 10:39 AM)Skypo Wrote: Hi!,

So what movement speed and kill switch settings are considered safe?
I made a new account a few days ago, been taking it really slow, 2,7 m/s movement speed and never botted for more than 2 hours a day, skipped a day or 2 each time and still got a warning when i started it up today.

There are NO settings at all that have been proven to not get Niantic warnings.
+1 on that Smile No bot (including pokebot.ninja has safe settings!!!
The only thing you can do is to try to bot as human as possible, don't go to fast, don't catch to many pokemon, don't level to quick, etc...
After a month of having the Niantic Warning, it has been gone 3 days ago. I didn't used any bot or sniping. I did only get 50% of encountered Pokemon except for rare ones by hand.

Just be patient it will go off.
(06-02-2017, 12:39 AM)Praetorian Wrote: After a month of having the Niantic Warning, it has been gone 3 days ago. I didn't used any bot or sniping. I did only get 50% of encountered Pokemon except for rare ones by hand.

Just be patient it will go off.

I can confirm. Shadowban was released after 10 days. 3 days after the warning went away. Playing normal might help Wink.