Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
Stay idle on spot and loot/catch
And i don't mean the stay at pokestop with active lure., just sit/catch/loot, that's it Smile

I know places where i can sit and spin 3/4/5 pokestops and catch pokemon.
Sometimes we sit there with 20/30 or more people withoud moving from your sitting spot, just to catch pokemon and spin the pokestops.

It would be cool if we could have an option to do that to in the bot.
Pin a location and stay there while catching pokemon and looting the pokestops (in real life people often just do that)
Thumbs Up 
Agreed!
(04-27-2017, 02:38 AM)Mysticmischief Wrote: Agreed!

put the coordinates of your spot in the main screen then open the map.  The pin should be at your coordinates.  then create a short path (say 2m), save the path, and start the bot.  It will simply jitter between the two points, a bit like GPS drift, and still collect from the stops.  Because you have saved the path you can recall it at any time.
(04-27-2017, 12:34 PM)haunter26 Wrote:
(04-27-2017, 02:38 AM)Mysticmischief Wrote: Agreed!

put the coordinates of your spot in the main screen then open the map.  The pin should be at your coordinates.  then create a short path (say 2m), save the path, and start the bot.  It will simply jitter between the two points, a bit like GPS drift, and still collect from the stops.  Because you have saved the path you can recall it at any time.

Although true, I believe the value in staying in one location is to look more NORMAL. You don't typically see people pacing back and forth for hours within a location...