Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not Catching Lure Pokemons
I create a route around 4 pokestops, have lure 24h per day, but i catch 10 pokemons for hour, this bot dont catch lure pokemons ??

Sorry for bad English
(08-16-2016, 12:25 PM)cbacbacba Wrote: I create a route around 4 pokestops, have lure 24h per day, but i catch 10 pokemons for hour, this bot dont catch lure pokemons ??

Sorry for bad English

Yes it catch lured pokemons  , but not very constantly for now. Wait for new version
IF YOU LIKE THE BOT REMEMBER TO DONATE TO SUPPORT MR.NINJA AND IS WORK Cool
Thx Alot
(08-16-2016, 03:37 PM)Try733 Wrote:
(08-16-2016, 12:25 PM)cbacbacba Wrote: I create a route around 4 pokestops, have lure 24h per day, but i catch 10 pokemons for hour, this bot dont catch lure pokemons ??

Sorry for bad English

Yes it catch lured pokemons  , but not very constantly for now. Wait for new version

How exactly does it work then? Just curious about the background - if the camping function gets introduced, catchrate should be 100% (=with this i mean try to catch every spawn).
Yeah this is a good point. All of the bots can't do that really. Would be dann as great in combination with walking path. Donation is near - and I donate seldom Big Grin
You can "fake" camping manually right now: stop the walking, open the map, set radius to 0.020km (20 meters), regenerate the path (I'll have to add regenerate to main view also, currently it just resumes previous path) and it walks around in the same place after that. Will add specific camping option soon.