Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bans again
I just got two bans after 2-3 hours among 12 accounts. After over 1 month of safe botting...

Does anyone else too?
Ban wave confirmed.
Im still boting using old API with much captcha,never stop even last 2 ban wave. why no ban every time? cannot understand the ban rule
i'm still boting on central park (my ip in Brazil) and no ban. lv35.

use my main account to catch some dragonite/snorlax in my city. no ban.
Bump. Can anyone else report about bans?
Ban wave is minimalized, v97 looks safe.
Summing-up, received 4-6 bans yesterday among 34 accounts (after 40 days of safe botting, everyday).

Strange is that I can log-in on these accounts, but they are clear, can walk, but can't rob pokestops (it isn't soft ban I think) = can't do anything
(04-08-2017, 11:41 AM)Darkss Wrote: Summing-up, received 4-6 bans yesterday among 34 accounts (after 40 days of safe botting, everyday).

Strange is that I can log-in on these accounts, but they are clear, can walk, but can't rob pokestops (it isn't soft ban I think) = can't do anything
my first ones that got banned with first bn wave are like that. didn't load up right at first. took a whle for the dos to sort through unlike the god ones. just a generic format when it comes on the ninja. those are banned.
I think it is not a banwave yet
(04-07-2017, 06:54 PM)Darkss Wrote: I just got two bans after 2-3 hours among 12 accounts. After over 1 month of safe botting...

Does anyone else too?

No, it was just you, I bot with 2 different accounts an no ban, perhaps you are not following suggestions to play as humanlike as possible.