Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Latest settings up to Level 31
I'm not aware of anyone being banned since the 3rd of March, and at the moment it seems you can pretty much get away with anything up to level 30-31.

With Auto sniping, it is possible to bot with 8 accounts at once.

Basic Settings
Latitude:  51.517600000
Longitude: -0.096784800
Radius: 10.000 km
Speed: 12.500 m/s
XP/h = 27-29k

Auto Transfer
Auto-Transfer2: Ticked
new catches under:
[Blank] CP
and
[BLANK] LVL
and
[ 91 ] % IV, but keep at least
[ 0 ] pokemon of each type
*settings will delete ALL pokemon under 91iv.

When you log on the bot, I suggest you click "Manage Inventory" and delete ALL Pokemon under 17 LVL.  Unless it's a Dratini, Togepi or Larvitar.  

Auto Drop items: - When you log on delete any Pinap Berries or Pokeballs, to limit your bag cleaning when botting.
Pokeball 0
Great Ball 150
Ultra Ball BLANK
Master Ball BLANK
Potion 0
Super Potion 0
Hyper Potion 0
Max Potion 25
Revive 0
Max Revive 25
Incense Ordinary 12
Incense Spicy Blank
Incense Cool Blank
Incense Floral Blank
Razz Berry 5
Bluk Berry 0
Nanab Berry 5
Wepar Berry 0
Pinap Berry 0
Sun Stone: 5
Kings Rock 5
Metal Coat 5
Dragon Scale 5
Upgrade 5
Total 247
Allowed Extra items:  90

Kill Switch:
Maximum amount of robbed pokestops: 1999
Maximum amount of captures pokemons: 999
MAximum amount of minutes: BLANK
Maximum walked distance: BLANK
Total number of Pokemon 250
Total number of items: BLANK
Eggs hatched: BLANK
Catch Flee escapes: 4

Sniping
Snipe, Auto Tab:
Use best pokeballs: ticked
sniping cooldown: 90 seconds
Snipe all similar pokemons: Unticked 
Apply Auto-Transfer rules: ticked

Up to Level 25, I snipe Dratini, Larvitar, Snorlax, Lapras only, with 0-100 as my IV settings. Then once I get to level 25 switch to:

Regular:  (ignore the following Pokemon due to catching loads of them in this area).

Do Not snipe: 
Tentacool
Poliwag
Squirtle
Slowpoke
Chinchou
Remoraid

minimum iv: 91%
maximum iv:  100%
distance smaller than: 50 km
[Image: 2qdzxc0.jpg]
Got a question about sniping, I manual snipe as I'm only a platinum user. How long should I wait between sniping a pokemon?
(03-27-2017, 09:07 AM)cartmanland Wrote: Got a question about sniping, I manual snipe as I'm only a platinum user. How long should I wait between sniping a pokemon?

It depends on the distances your sniping.  IF you havent really got a limit then try 300 seconds.  I just like to snip in the local area 50km, so I go 90 seconds to avoid rubber banding.
[Image: 2qdzxc0.jpg]
(03-27-2017, 03:50 PM)Mew2 Wrote:
(03-27-2017, 09:07 AM)cartmanland Wrote: Got a question about sniping, I manual snipe as I'm only a platinum user. How long should I wait between sniping a pokemon?

It depends on the distances your sniping.  IF you havent really got a limit then try 300 seconds.  I just like to snip in the local area 50km, so I go 90 seconds to avoid rubber banding.

Rubber banding?
You only get rubberbanding if you GPS Spoof on your phone itself, not with a bot.
Also, depending on where you bot sniping in a 50km range is a bit pointless if you try to catch them all,
unless you know there's a certain pokemon spawn you want, it's ok for that pokemon.

Besides, sniping is sniping, if it's only 5km or 5000km, you are jumping,, so you can aswell jump 5000km to.
I've never understood how radius affects the botting, ive set it up at 1km and how does setting it up higher make a difference?
I noticed that if you set it to 5km or 1km the radius is always the same.
Hi ! I dont understand how auto snip work, can you explain me please ?
(03-28-2017, 04:32 PM)lGOHAAN Wrote: Hi ! I dont understand how auto snip work, can you explain me please ?

http://pokebot.ninja/search.php?action=r...order=desc
So if i understand auto don't work in this moment ?