Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Back to Boot??
Hi,
I would like to know if I can come back to use bot (I'm still paying...) after received the warning.
I have those questions:

1) What about the new cracked API? Is there any news?? Which is the situation for the now?

2) Can I use boot even if I receive the warning? Can the boot now say "ok, understand", or have I to log in from the phone in every case?

thanks
i have been boting with the warning message one week and all is okay
But is it possible to "click" the "ok, understand" option ?? and what about the "new clothes" warning??
And please, don't forget my 2 initial questions (I'm referring to someone technician here).

Smile
I too have been botting for about a week now, with the warning message that pops up in the bot every so often, with no problems.  I even left it running for 7 hours by mistake the other day, and i still haven't gotten banned.  I was only farming pokestops, not catching pokemon...i don't know if that even matters.  But anyway...maybe i'm pushing my luck, and it's all going to fall down around me one day.  But for now, i'll continue to bot in spurts like normal, and see where it goes.  Currently my account is at level 28.  I'll probably let it go until 30 or maybe a level or two more, before going legit...well, legit meaning using tutapp without sniping.
(03-19-2017, 02:22 PM)leles Wrote: But is it possible to "click" the "ok, understand" option ?? and what about the "new clothes" warning??
And please, don't forget my 2 initial questions (I'm referring to someone technician here).

Smile

Nop theres no way to "click" the "ok, understand" message in the bot options.
About your questions:
1.- Im not sure what are you talking about, the bot its working fine in the latest API
2.- Its possible to keep botting with the niantic advise message without problems
Sry my bad english
(03-19-2017, 07:32 PM)matchorno Wrote: I too have been botting for about a week now, with the warning message that pops up in the bot every so often, with no problems.  I even left it running for 7 hours by mistake the other day, and i still haven't gotten banned.  I was only farming pokestops, not catching pokemon...i don't know if that even matters.  But anyway...maybe i'm pushing my luck, and it's all going to fall down around me one day.  But for now, i'll continue to bot in spurts like normal, and see where it goes.  Currently my account is at level 28.  I'll probably let it go until 30 or maybe a level or two more, before going legit...well, legit meaning using tutapp without sniping.

how can i use tutuapp on iphone? pm me pls
(03-20-2017, 01:40 AM)mtsisback Wrote: how can i use tutuapp on iphone? pm me pls

Hi mtsisback,

for that, you must open tutapp.vip in safari on your iPhone, it installed a plattform for downloading and installing not signed "*.ipa"s

but i prefer pokego2.com for iPhone, you'll need Cydia-Impactor for that to put the *.ipa" to the phone,
description can be found on the site above.

happy botting Tongue
Just for info,
last time the banning started after the message disappeared.
It's not that all accounts with a warning will be banned, but expect a huge amount of those will be banned.