Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So at last it happened
Big Grin 
So after i heard about the ban waves i stopped botting on my main for 2 days and created a new account on ptc.

Today i tryed log into my main and surprise "can't retrieve data from servers" RIP main account Big Grin 

Btw is weird , i never spoofed , alwais botted in the same location since the start and almost alwais used a speed under 5,000 ms.

This makes me wonder about how they really find if you are truly botting or not . I have to add that my bot never run for more than 4 hrs and the

location i use is near where i live here in italy.

What could be gone wrong?

Safe botting  Big Grin
IF YOU LIKE THE BOT REMEMBER TO DONATE TO SUPPORT MR.NINJA AND IS WORK Cool
Same here. Yesterday I got the "Failed to get data from the server" screen in my Lv. 32 main.

Never sniped, always botted in the same place (near my home) but I did exceed 8 m/s sometimes and before knowing about bots, I used Nox Emulator, so I still don't know what triggered it.

I created a PTC one yesterday, already Lv. 20, same spot, 3 m/s, let's wait and see.

Are you sure that the "Failed to get data from the server" is permanent ban? I've read reports about players who could log in after a few days. They could be trolling, though.
(08-15-2016, 02:51 PM)Barrabas Wrote: Same here. Yesterday I got the "Failed to get data from the server" screen in my Lv. 32 main.

Never sniped, always botted in the same place (near my home) but I did exceed 8 m/s sometimes and before knowing about bots, I used Nox Emulator, so I still don't know what triggered it.

I created a PTC one yesterday, already Lv. 20, same spot, 3 m/s, let's wait and see.

Are you sure that the "Failed to get data from the server" is permanent ban? I've read reports about players who could log in after a few days. They could be trolling, though.

For now im not sure, becouse i only get that message for now and not the second page wit "we are humbled bla bla..." i wait for another day and try it again  Dodgy

EDIT: So i tryed to verify if my "banned" nickname is usable , and surprisingly it says that i can't use that name ... maybe there is a chance...
Same here, couldn't use my main's nickname again. So I guess we might have a fighting chance (?)

On the other hand, my botting one is going strong. Fell asleep a couple of hours ago and now it has a 96% IV, 1500 CP, Snorlax  Big Grin  a couple of good Dratini and Eevee, too.
(08-15-2016, 08:36 PM)Barrabas Wrote: Same here, couldn't use my main's nickname again. So I guess we might have a fighting chance (?)

On the other hand, my botting one is going strong. Fell asleep a couple of hours ago and now it has a 96% IV, 1500 CP, Snorlax  Big Grin  a couple of good Dratini and Eevee, too.

What coordinates are you using? what speed?
3 m/s

Pier 39. San Francisco, California.

BTW, my botting PTC one got softbanned (catchflee) with those same settings, I may have reached the 1000+ pokémon in 24hrs but I'm not 100% sure of that

Exactly ... 1,001 pokémon caught  Dodgy
In the same boat now with my main account. Strangely enough, my botting account is still running strong even though it's the one I've been jumping around the globe with. The only thing I've done differently on my main account though is a few gym battles today.
Same here.. cant login my main bot acc. funny thing is, my other account which is constantly snipe around the world can still play
Well, the one started yesterday (but low xp/h) is doing great, BUT, I reached the 1001 pokémon limit in 24hrs and got softbanned, I'll make a botting schedule, something like this:

- Start botting at 4pm
- Stop botting at 12am (making sure to stay inside the 1001/2000 pokémon/pokéstop count)
- Wait until 4pm to complete the 24hr period, thus resetting the Pokémon/Pokéstop counter
- Start botting again at 4pm

That would give me at least a controlled environment to analyze further bans. Will post results here  Sleepy

The settings I have are as human as they can be.

I'd love to see variable speed in the bot, since no human goes at 3 m/s exactly for 8 hours, instead of having constant speed! Something along the lines of ... for example: 3 ~ 5 m/s constantly changing (randomly) so there's no pattern to follow, making it a little more difficult to detect.

It already has a variable altitude which I think it's AWESOME!!! it has humanized throws which, again, is AWESOME!!! and the new implementations like manual walking path and radius (in the future) could make this bot one (if not already) the best  Big Grin
RIP lvl 32 main account xD..still managed to make a new one xD and now its lvl 20 already but lost a 100 iv % snorlax Sad( lol haha..my friend told me he maybe got banned also bec he already have a pokemon go account/game before it was released here in PH..what do you think guys? how'd they knew who's to ban or not xD