Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Map Doesn't Work
[Image: pngcRq1.png]

This error always occurs when opening map.
Close the map and open it again, it will go away.
I have the same issue and it keeps occurring after 20 seconds with the map open.
The v92 has a couple bugs, a new update should make the map load better. For now you will have to open and close it periodically if you want to watch the GUI...
Smile 
(03-10-2017, 07:32 PM)Mysticmischief Wrote: The v92 has a couple bugs, a new update should make the map load better. For now you will have to open and close it periodically if you want to watch the GUI...

Just FYI, my map won't stay 'open' longer than 3 seconds before it blows up. While the majority of the time it's not an issue, it's a little difficult to create a walking map.  Smile
I have the same issue, reopening map doesn't work. Bot is unusable for now, sadly. At least for me.
same problem
(03-10-2017, 08:14 PM)kenjunior Wrote:
(03-10-2017, 07:32 PM)Mysticmischief Wrote: The v92 has a couple bugs, a new update should make the map load better. For now you will have to open and close it periodically if you want to watch the GUI...

Just FYI, my map won't stay 'open' longer than 3 seconds before it blows up. While the majority of the time it's not an issue, it's a little difficult to create a walking map.  Smile

You are RIGHT! I'm no longer able to use the map for longer than 3 seconds.

(03-10-2017, 08:16 PM)7h0r Wrote: I have the same issue, reopening map doesn't work. Bot is unusable for now, sadly. At least for me.

You can still safely place lat. and lon. coordinates into the map and start the bot. Or do you prefer to make a custom route?
(03-10-2017, 08:24 PM)Bokeroneitor Wrote: same problem

I have the google maps / javascript problem, too Huh
Same for me so I suspected something wrong on my account. I always use the bot close to me because I don't wanna cheat but just I don't want to go outside sometimes. And when I checked my account a popup saying that I have used a software to cheat had been detected. It is the first time that the "map problem" occurs and I got ban... I think that in the next wave of ban I'll get ban.... Go check if the map problem isn't because you have been caught