Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New APK ist relased 57.4
hi 

This morning I got an update from pokemon go ....

At android is now the apk rose from 57.3 to 57.4 ......

Knows a when the Bot gets the update?
so all carefull with the bot, dont bit high lvl account
if not force update, no problem
(03-07-2017, 01:51 AM)stanleyaquarius Wrote: if not force update, no problem

last update 57.3 no force update also lot user had ban
Well they just forced it a few hours back, so we should expecting a new release soontm
Forced to update to 57.4.
And using ninja 91 wont logged in..
I got info from other website, version 0.57.4 is going to flag those using fake gps to play the game & may ban you by the next update.
So, be careful for those used fly gps, u may stop to use it now to survive your a/c....
(03-08-2017, 02:39 AM)dlimch Wrote: I got info from other website, version 0.57.4 is going to flag those using fake gps to play the game & may ban you by the next update.
So, be careful for those used fly gps, u may stop to use it now to survive your a/c....

Sheesh.  This will render the game useless in my opinion.  It may be time to put pogo to rest.  Perhaps i'll play it legit from time to time when i go out for regular walks, etc.  But no more buying bag upgrades or incubators if i can't play from my couch.  Bots are one thing...i can see their perspective on that.  But what about people who can't walk very far who have severe back problems (like myself).  It's just mean if you ask me.

And they're stabbing themselves in their own feet, as people using gps probably spend the same amount of money that a "legit" player would on upgrades, etc.

(03-08-2017, 02:39 AM)dlimch Wrote: I got info from other website, version 0.57.4 is going to flag those using fake gps to play the game & may ban you by the next update.

Could this mean the end of sniping, with bot or otherwise?
(03-08-2017, 03:06 PM)matchorno Wrote:

Sheesh.  This will render the game useless in my opinion.  It may be time to put pogo to rest.  Perhaps i'll play it legit from time to time when i go out for regular walks, etc.  But no more buying bag upgrades or incubators if i can't play from my couch.  Bots are one thing...i can see their perspective on that.  But what about people who can't walk very far who have severe back problems (like myself).  It's just mean if you ask me.

And they're stabbing themselves in their own feet, as people using gps probably spend the same amount of money that a "legit" player would on upgrades, etc.

Could this mean the end of sniping, with bot or otherwise?

Fake GPS and Sniping are two totally DIFFERENT things for the millionth time.
Botting is fine. Wait for the bot update.