Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Strating With Kadabra vs Gastly
**Update this is no longer working since the gym updates**

There are a lot of questions about this in the Discord chat so I would like to explain what works best for me. There are many different setups that will work and variations of those setups. You can find a complete list here.

https://www.reddit.com/r/TheSilphRoad/co...he_update/

I am currently using Kadabra Vs Gastly the reason behind this is Kadabra kills the Gastly in one hit and takes 1.3 seconds to complete the fight. 

In order to start doing this you will need to collect the proper Pokemon. Sniping has changed a little since this was posted but you will need to snipe abra, or kadabra, and  a gastly Low iv gastly and high IV Kadabra work the best..
[Image: Screenshot_4.png]
This can take some time. Keep at it you will get them.

Now when they're caught there is a couple things you'll need to look for. On the Abras you need it to be a level 1, if you go check your game and you have a couple level 1 Abras save those then delete the rest. The one favorited in the photo is the one you want 10cp-12cp is ideal. Or snipe Kadabra as first few Pokemon and hope you get the right one.
[Image: Screenshot_5.png]
Now that you have the proper Abra we need to evolve him into a Kadabra. It has to get its first move as Confusion.
[Image: Screenshot_7.png]
You will want the Kadabra between 21cp-23cp Level 1.
Once you have got the right Kadabra its now time to check your Gastly.

Same as with the Abra, we will need the right Gastly too. What we are looking for is a Gastly with its first move as Astonish (UPDATE Reports of Lick as first move working as well(update on the update 3rd move  woks also)) and we'll need it to be a level 1 or 2.

[Image: Screenshot_8.png]
Once you have those Gastlys you will then need to power them up to level 2.5. You are looking for them to have between 44cp-48cp and with health at 12 or less.
[Image: Screenshot_9.png]
Now you have your strat team!!!

Your next step is to find the right Gym, you want one that is not hit often, usually a remote gym and not one in the middle of town works best. The reason for this is other players can slow down your xp production or even stop you from getting any xp if they add the wrong Pokemon to the gym. So it will save you a lot of time to just search for one in a remote area.

Now that you have the Pokemon needed and a remote gym picked out, you're going to put your Gastly into the gym. The more Gastlys you put into the gym, the more your XP/H increases.

[Image: Screenshot_10.png]
Now, the only thing left to do is to Train the gym with the Kadabra. Make sure the Endless Battle mode is clicked and let it run.
[Image: Screenshot_11.png]

[Image: Screenshot_12.png]

[Image: Screenshot_13.png]
Happy Xp Farming. This should produce about 120k-195k xp an hour.

Follow this link for CounterStrat/ShurikenStrat
http://pokebot.ninja/thread-4542.html
This is spot on, and exactly the guide we needed! Thanks @Pilt!

If someone could pin this, that'd be great!
MutedFFS - Discord Admin / Forum Moderator - Botting since October 2016 - Team Instinct

I had been seen that, gastly tower building, and, anohter tower building by raichu
I would like to add that in order to do this, you must be Radioactive level to be able to check the endless battle option. I think its important to mark it because If someone thinks you can do it once the gym battle is open (Platinum) and doesnt have enough to complete the Radioactive, wont be able to do it.
Just curious, how long does it take to have a ghostly town at level 10?
I assume I need 10 accounts?

I also compare the attached binary v91 with the official binary side by side. It seems the binary is modified
after 4 hours of sniping only gastly's and Abra's between IV0 and Iv20 i have finally 2 Gastly's with LVL 1 and Astonish as first move, still haven't got the right Abra :/ with Confusion as first move :/

(I do have 4 other Gastly's Level 1 but with lick as first move).
Good guide, thank you.
(03-13-2017, 10:48 AM)Pegger Wrote: after 4 hours of sniping only gastly's and Abra's between IV0 and Iv20 i have finally 2 Gastly's with LVL 1 and Astonish as first move, still haven't got the right Abra :/ with Confusion as first move :/

(I do have 4 other Gastly's Level 1 but with lick as first move).

Kadabra mate, kadabra, u have to evolve the level 1 abras to try it.
Then some "dick" like me finds it and knocks it down.
How long can I leave the bot running during gym strat ?