Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
About API license
Considering to buy the API license  , but i got a question.

Let just say i buy 150 requests/minute 1-month license , Which mean i can use only 5min ? because It said Regular botting uses up to 30 requests/minute

Correct me if im wrong
It mean your maximum requests per minute are 150. Each account uses 30 requests per minute, which means you can only run 4 account at a time.

It's like you buy an Internet Plan of 10MB/s
(02-21-2017, 07:06 AM)an411master Wrote: It mean your maximum requests per minute are 150. Each account uses 30 requests per minute, which means you can only run 4 account at a time.

Thanks man, Does this license work for current new update 0.57.2 (gen 2) ?
(02-21-2017, 07:16 AM)leeyongyeow Wrote:
(02-21-2017, 07:06 AM)an411master Wrote: It mean your maximum requests per minute are 150. Each account uses 30 requests per minute, which means you can only run 4 account at a time.

Thanks man, Does this license work for current new update 0.57.2 (gen 2) ?

Yes. Your API license will always be for the newest version.
[Image: averagepokesig.png]

Question about API, Will it be emailed to me, or sent in mail?
The API is sent to you by email a few minutes after your purchase.
Sharing my exp settings for a better botting. CLICK HERE
(02-24-2017, 01:34 AM)Parmenides Wrote: The API is sent to you by email a few minutes after your purchase.

Hi, how long usually do  I have to wait for the API? I purchased it 15min ago. Thank you, Regards.
(02-24-2017, 10:16 PM)Tamisuke Wrote:
(02-24-2017, 01:34 AM)Parmenides Wrote: The API is sent to you by email a few minutes after your purchase.

Hi, how long usually do  I have to wait for the API? I purchased it 15min ago. Thank you, Regards.
The email that gives you a key is from a different address than the other two they send, so make sure neither are in spam. (noreply@buddyauth.com is the one that sends the key.)
If you still can't find it, register on http://www.buddyauth.com with the email you used to purchase. There you can view your keys online. 
You can also email support@thebuddyforum.com. (This is the email that sends the order confirmation and invoice.)

(02-24-2017, 10:18 PM)AveragePoke Wrote:
(02-24-2017, 10:16 PM)Tamisuke Wrote:

The email that gives you a key is from a different address than the other two they send, so make sure neither are in spam. (noreply@buddyauth.com is the one that sends the key.)
If you still can't find it, register on http://www.buddyauth.com with the email you used to purchase. There you can view your keys online. 
You can also email support@thebuddyforum.com. (This is the email that sends the order confirmation and invoice.)

Hmmm I tried to register but I can see the message --> Please use the email address you used during buddy product key purchase.
I dont know how to get the key... I think i will just have to send a message to support ;/
Have you gotten the order confirmation and invoice?