Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Using SNIPE
Hey guys......fairly new to PBN (been using Pokefarmer for a few months) but what's the ideal safe time for using SNIPE? I've got mine set at 60 seconds and have been using it for 4hrs per day on each of my two accounts and no ban thus far. What are you guys set at?

Cheers

TMP
Hmmmmmm.....345 views without a response; very helpful! Lol
I keep mine between 25 and 60 depending on how i want to replenish my items bag.
(02-16-2017, 04:51 AM)TickleMePink Wrote: Hmmmmmm.....345 views without a response; very helpful! Lol

346 include me..maybe we dunno how to snipe
Dude just keep few hours distance between sniping till now already collected 30 johto region pokemons with no issue
(02-15-2017, 10:13 AM)I TickleMePink Wrote: Hey guys......fairly new to PBN (been using Pokefarmer for a few months) but what's the ideal safe time for using SNIPE? I've got mine set at 60 seconds and have been using it for 4hrs per day on each of my two accounts and no ban thus far. What are you guys set at?

Cheers

TMP

300 seconds over 120km
90 seconds over 20km

make sure the sniping never leaves the same country or north american state
[Image: 2qdzxc0.jpg]
(02-22-2017, 07:31 PM)Mew2 Wrote:
(02-15-2017, 10:13 AM)I TickleMePink Wrote: Hey guys......fairly new to PBN (been using Pokefarmer for a few months) but what's the ideal safe time for using SNIPE? I've got mine set at 60 seconds and have been using it for 4hrs per day on each of my two accounts and no ban thus far. What are you guys set at?

Cheers

TMP

300 seconds over 120km
90 seconds over 20km

Why limit the distance of the snipe?
[Image: averagepokesig.png]

(02-22-2017, 07:50 PM)AveragePoke Wrote:
(02-15-2017, 10:13 AM)I TickleMePink Wrote: Hey guys......fairly new to PBN (been using Pokefarmer for a few months) but what's the ideal safe time for using SNIPE? I've got mine set at 60 seconds and have been using it for 4hrs per day on each of my two accounts and no ban thus far. What are you guys set at?

Cheers

TMP

300 seconds over 120km
90 seconds over 20km

Because it's obvious you can't be in New York, and in Japan 3 minutes later, then back to New York, and off to China in another 3 minutes, and back to New York, then back to Hong Kong in 3 minutes.  

The Auto sniper is now so good you can basically catch anything within a decent range these days.  I farm hundreds of Dratini Candy each day simply in London within a 20km radius.
[Image: 2qdzxc0.jpg]
(02-22-2017, 10:18 PM)Mew2 Wrote:
(02-22-2017, 07:50 PM)AveragePoke Wrote:

Cheers

TMP

300 seconds over 120km
90 seconds over 20km

Because it's obvious you can't be in New York, and in Japan 3 minutes later, then back to New York, and off to China in another 3 minutes, and back to New York, then back to Hong Kong in 3 minutes.  

The Auto sniper is now so good you can basically catch anything within a decent range these days.  I farm hundreds of Dratini Candy each day simply in London within a 20km radius.

But as far as the game is aware, you aren't actually moving. That's the whole point of sniping.  If the game was aware of the movement, you'd get a soft ban and couldn't catch anything. That's the difference between teleporting and sniping.
[Image: averagepokesig.png]

(02-23-2017, 01:42 AM)Gilt3X Wrote: As long as you using snipe - distance doesnt matter at all, its always same method, spoofing of coords(tp)-initiating capture(jump point)-capturing(start point). Speed estimation is taking point A (old position) and point B(new position) every minute, so if u got detected, ban-filter and softban doesnt care you jump 100km or 10000km. Currently snipe-method prevents game from determining your location, because the game uses Google services (and it looks like you dont change coordinates at all). Cooldown between snipes matters more because following daily limit u have 1000allowed pokemons per day (42pokemons per hour if we take 24hour approach, but if we take human-like 12hr/day - its 83 per hour) - thats why its recommended to keep cooldown more than or near 90s (and if u catch and snipe at the same time - 120s+)

Is it important what second of a minute of an hour I choose to sniping? The refreshing of position of my bot is depending on time of my logging in to the game or is it global for all?

-> How to start safe sniping - when?