Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Auto gym mode
I am dreaming of an "auto gym mode" or a "gym enhancement" to the normal auto mode. This would include - in my understanding:

1) create a path (already possible)
2) bot is walking along this path, robbing the stops and catching the pokemons (already possible)
3) additionally all gyms on the path will be attacked/trained by a predefined set of 6 pokemons ("attackers")
4) revive / heal will be done automatically for ALL "attackers"
5) gyms will be attacked/trained until an own pokemon from a predefined list can be deployed
6) coins will be automatically collected, when it is possible to collect a definable amount (preset: 10 gyms / 100 coins)

Would this be possible?
Plus

5.1. gyms will be attacked/trained until it will be 10 LVL
Full-auto-gym will be possible in future, but have to get the core code as foolproof as possible first, v81 did some improvements and if all seems ok, can proceed with gym stuff Wink
MrNinja Wrote:Full-auto-gym will be possible in future, but have to get the core code as foolproof as possible first, v81 did some improvements and if all seems ok, can proceed with gym stuff Wink

Cool!  Thanks!  Big Grin
auto gyn will be great, with team building, so i can set 5 accounts or more. one path for all accounts, and all gyms on the way will be attack and train.

Heart Heart Heart Heart
A nice feature for me would be to have the bot patrol a set of gyms and attack gyms with specific player names.

With an optional timewait before attacking.
Is there any news about a auto gym attack functiion?
Also make an option to stop stratting a gym when it reaches 50k Prestige (when ppl are raiding cities)