Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Softban Limits
Hello guys,

I love to know if somebody can tell me who are the limits to recibe a softban with this bot actually. For the moment, I only know if you run the bot 6 hours continuosly you recibe a softban from niantic, but what others factors recibe softban?

For example, how much pokemons can we take at day (24h) or at week (7 days)? And pokestops? Tries for to take a pokemon? ...

Thank you very much for your help guys and sorry for my english because i don't speak english so much!

Hola chicos,

Me encantaría saber si alguien podría explicarme cuales son los límites actuales de este bot para recibir un softban. Es decir, por el momento solo he podido apreciar que si utilizas este bot durante 6 horas ininterrumpidamente te cae un softban por parte de niantic al momento, pero que otros limites hay? Cuanto tiempo he de dejar descansar al bot entre sesión y sesión?

Por ejemplo, cuantos pokemons se pueden coger al dia (24h) o a la semana (7 dias)? y pokestops? O intentos para coger un pokemon? ...

Muchas Gracias por anticipado por vuestra ayuda!
24h limits should be 2000 pokestops and 1000 pokemons. V75 should have additional logic to help against CatchFlee softbans.
(01-12-2017, 12:31 PM)MrNinja Wrote: 24h limits should be 2000 pokestops and 1000 pokemons. V75 should have additional logic to help against CatchFlee softbans.

Thank you very much for your help Mr.Ninja, but i heard from some users one time ago that Niantic change the limit of pokemons at day (24h) to 580...what do you think about that? do you think this is right or the limit continue being 1000 pokemons at day like very much time ago?

And 2 days ago i recibed a softban only (not about pokemons and pokestops limits) for to have 6 hours exactly continuous with the boot working, do you know some tips for to have working and sleeping the boot and not recibe a softban like i recibed the last time?

Thank you very much for your help and sorry for my english
i bot all day becaus i work with my pc and i never came with softban.of course that when i eat i stop, when i drive i stop, and when i sleep i stop the bot :p