Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not Transferring Pokémon Always Now?
Hello. 
I've always had the bot set to transfer anything less than 95% IV. Well, now it transfers certain Pokémon but it keeps a ton of Pokémon now that have awful IV's. They don't meet the CP or level requirements either. It seem to be random almost.
check that you have not entered a AND rule for your auto transfer
with a AND rule, all rules need to be verified. So if you have < 200CP AND < 95% IV, then the bot will keep any pokemon that are above 200CP even if they're below 95%IV
(01-10-2017, 04:58 PM)smouf Wrote: check that you have not entered a AND rule for your auto transfer
with a AND rule, all rules need to be verified. So if you have   < 200CP AND < 95% IV, then the bot will keep any pokemon that are above 200CP even if they're below 95%IV

I mean, it's just weird because it never did this before. Always transferred everything less than 95% IV, but it randomly stopped doing that yesterday or day before I believe. Not sure I feel something was changed in the bot itself? Because I haven't changed any settings.
So what would be the correct settings to only keep pokemon above level 25 with >90%IV?
I had been using auto transfer <25LVL AND <90%IV but it keeps the pokemon if either condition is met. EG won't transfer a Lvl 26 10%IV
I would have assumed using "AND" would have to have both conditions met?
(01-11-2017, 12:28 AM)centurians Wrote: So what would be the correct settings to only keep pokemon above level 25 with >90%IV?
I had been using auto transfer <25LVL AND <90%IV but it keeps the pokemon if either condition is met. EG won't transfer a Lvl 26 10%IV

u need the OR function for this, because it´s not a keep rule, it´s a transfer/delete rule.

u transfer the lower ones in case one of the values is to low.

25/90 is very high.

I use LVL18/IV60 with the OR function now and not much stays, it takes ages to collect something now.

in case u don´t know how to activate the OR function:

http://pokebot.ninja/thread-3878.html
(01-11-2017, 02:12 PM)mai_chop_gohok Wrote:
(01-11-2017, 12:28 AM)centurians Wrote: So what would be the correct settings to only keep pokemon above level 25 with >90%IV?

u need the OR function for this, because it´s not a keep rule, it´s a transfer/delete rule.

u transfer the lower ones in case one of the values is to low.

25/90 is very high.

I use LVL18/IV60 with the OR function now and not much stays, it takes ages to collect something now.

in case u don´t know how to activate the OR function:

http://pokebot.ninja/thread-3878.html

Ok thanks! I read about the "or" function and tried turning it on but the "warning" it shows when turning it on gave me the impression setting to lvl25 or 90% might not do what I wanted but I may have misread it.
PS my values are quite high as the bot essentially farms candy and stardust, I manually snipe the 100% pokemon myself for a perfect dex. Wouldn't really want anything under 80% except for a decent CP lapras.
Cheers
The pokemon that you hatch won pass to the rull of Auto-transfer :p
Keep your eyes on the purpel warning and then check the inventory :p
To enable hatched transfer you need to check the "Egg" checkbox in main view.
I'm convinced the feature just doesn't work for me anymore. Whether I use "and" or "or," it still keeps a ton of Pokémon. I only want Pokémon that are 90% IV or 1600CP to be kept. I've set it up that way for "and" as well as "or" and it still keeps low-CP Pokémon that have terrible IV's.
You are anly botting?
Because I am botting and playing on my phone and i don't transfer when i am on my phone..