Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suggest for see % and IV of pokèmons.
Thumbs Up 
Hello,
I state: I have still only 1 account, all my acconts are banned.
How I can see IV and % att / def / sta of pokèmons?
Because I don' t wanna risk a ban because I log 10 seconds only for see IV and % of pokèmons in old api (0,45 version is still free.)

Or, PBN/Bossland can permise to log in new version withount license only for see the IV and % of att / def / sta? no bots, no sniper, no farming, nothing, only for see IV and % att / def / sta of pokèmons. Would be a really big favour..

Thanks for attention and bye.
If you don't want to log in, use the old fashioned way, do it by hand

appraise your mons in the app, and enter the data here https://pokemongo.gamepress.gg/pokemongo...lculator#/
you'll get your stats, only way slower than with the bots.
(01-09-2017, 12:34 PM)smouf Wrote: appraise your mons in the app, and enter the data here https://pokemongo.gamepress.gg/pokemongo...lculator#/
you'll get your stats, only way slower than with the bots.

I have to use this site from smartphone?

"appraise your mons in the app, and enter the data" what it means?
http://www.idigitaltimes.com/pokemon-go-...ivs-552250

use the IV calc site however you like. Phone, Desktop, Tablet, even Mac ... lol
I risk ban if I log on old api version less of 1 minute only for see IV and % att / def / sta of pokèmons 2 times in 2 month?

What are the difference of "login" and "test" in PBN?
man if you have and android phone, go to play store and instal(IV go or ALL G2) these are 2 apps that i use most and it gives you the iv.And in this way you don't log in PBN old api.
"login"-you login in your account after you put the name and passwoerd.
"test"- you need to have the api key and past on the box then when you click "test" you will see the rpm that you bought from bossland.
(01-12-2017, 11:37 AM)franciscokkk Wrote: man if you have and android phone, go to play store and instal(IV go or ALL G2) these are 2 apps that i use most and it gives you the iv.And in this way you don't log in PBN old api.
"login"-you login in your account after you put the name and passwoerd.
"test"- you need to have the api key and past on the box  then when you click "test" you will see the rpm that you bought from bossland.

Wow..  Really thanks!
No problem
(01-14-2017, 11:52 AM)franciscokkk Wrote: No problem

IV GO is awesome.
For you I have to try ALL G2 or is better IV GO?

And they can't ban me if I use IV GO? Is safe from ban? they can ban me if I use IV GO? and is more safe IV GO or ALL G2 if exist the risk of the ban?
I can log in same time in PoGo and on IV GO or I have to separate it? make some difference?

I found "IvStats" do you know it?

Thanks again.

P.S. after some minutes I used IV GO, captcha appear.. I will try IvStats because in the comments they tell is safe from ban.
(01-15-2017, 11:39 AM)K89 Wrote:
(01-14-2017, 11:52 AM)franciscokkk Wrote: No problem

IV GO is awesome.
For you I have to try ALL G2 or is better IV GO?

And they can't ban me if I use IV GO? Is safe from ban? they can ban me if I use IV GO? and is more safe IV GO or ALL G2 if exist the risk of the ban?
I can log in same time in PoGo and on IV GO or I have to separate it? make some difference?

I found "IvStats" do you know it?

Thanks again.

P.S. after some minutes I used IV GO, captcha appear.. I will try IvStats because in the comments they tell is safe from ban.
I use both.And i use (movesets) and (Gopress).
all these apps have a risk but i don't know how mutch.
you can be logged in both apps iv go and all g2.
ivStats never heard about it.
Never get a capcha using those apps. And I use the mini pokebol to check the iv at the moment of the catch.

[Image: Vaporeon3_D.png]

Heart