Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will it get higher chance to get ban if use the Sniper ?
Anyone using bot V66 - V72 get ban using the snipe....?
I just bought the license after V72 launched, Mr Robot come out also when use the sniper..
Yes, you will have a higher chance to be banned sniping comparative to playing the game on your phone and walking around with no bot.
Same goes for when you log into your account from the bot.

You're always running a risk which is why it's best to bot on an account you don't care about.
(01-06-2017, 03:20 PM)DontTryIt Wrote: Yes, you will have a higher chance to be banned sniping comparative to playing the game on your phone and walking around with no bot.
Same goes for when you log into your account from the bot.

You're always running a risk which is why it's best to bot on an account you don't care about.

Thank You...Much appreciate your replied...
ran pokebot.ninja for 3 days on a level 34 account with check mark "catch pokemon" off, "rob pokestops on" and auto snipe dragonite, snorlax, lapras gyarados IV 20% "auto transfer LvL 20.0 90%IV "auto ignore/keep/evolve/transfer to keep dragonite, snorlax etc.. now i have 60+ snorlax 80+ dragonite 100 lapras all over 90iv *awesome!!!*
(01-12-2017, 11:12 AM)kohala Wrote: ran pokebot.ninja for 3 days on a level 34 account with check mark "catch pokemon" off, "rob pokestops on"  and auto snipe dragonite, snorlax, lapras gyarados IV 20%  "auto transfer LvL 20.0 90%IV "auto ignore/keep/evolve/transfer to keep dragonite, snorlax etc.. now i have 60+ snorlax 80+ dragonite 100 lapras all over 90iv *awesome!!!*

In the Lapras event at Japan in December 2016, my 3 accounts sniped 1001 of Lapras, but I find that ----- 10 enoungh. in fact, stardust is the only thing we need
(01-12-2017, 11:12 AM)kohala Wrote: ran pokebot.ninja for 3 days on a level 34 account with check mark "catch pokemon" off, "rob pokestops on"  and auto snipe dragonite, snorlax, lapras gyarados IV 20%  "auto transfer LvL 20.0 90%IV "auto ignore/keep/evolve/transfer to keep dragonite, snorlax etc.. now i have 60+ snorlax 80+ dragonite 100 lapras all over 90iv *awesome!!!*

How many seconds are you using in the sniper cool-down timer? What is a safe setting? 90 seconds?