Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pace on Sniping
What is a good and safe pace for sniping through NinjaBot?  I've heard of people using tutu app going from one pokemon to the next without waiting, claiming they've never been banned(yet anyways).   I like to manual snipe it allows me to pick and choose and when I see what's out there high iv's, high cp's on rare pokemon it's hard to hold back. ( I prefer not to use auto snipe)   

With NinjaBot having Bossland provide a working API could I snipe every 10-15 mins and be safe?   What is a safe pace to snipe??
Not sure, I've used mass sniping and more paced out sniping, accounts currently active, so cannot give exact info about what triggers detection/ban :|
(01-07-2017, 07:41 AM)MrNinja Wrote: Not sure, I've used mass sniping and more paced out sniping, accounts currently active, so cannot give exact info about what triggers detection/ban :|

Thank you.....   I like what you said "accounts currently active", I'm now thinking about doing a test runWink
Thanks Big Grin
Having done extensive testing I find it's better to bot in one VERY BUSY place only, and snipe within a max radius of 130km, provided you stay inside the same state country. Also time yourself to 300 seconds to avoid rubber banding and a catch flee ban.

Frankly if your in New York, Santa Monica, Disney Tokyo or London, you don't really need to jump all over the world auto snipe Pokemon as Dragonite, Snorlax, Lapras etc should be close enough around you in that radius to catch anyway.
[Image: 2qdzxc0.jpg]
You can also do 20km over 90 seconds, which is ideal for somewhere like London, where you will have a ton of parks in range as everything is so condensed.
[Image: 2qdzxc0.jpg]