Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anybody can tell me, whats going on now??
Photo 
I got an error code 403!! How can i deal with it??

[Image: 2017_01_04_080351.png]
yes me to wtf?
Bossland servers are overwhelmed..... unfortunately it's got nothing to do with PBN. 
  • Greed is a terrible thing
  • Careful what you wish for
Neither of these statements are directed at anyone specific, just generalizations of life.
Its always fail to fetch map info.. wtf is that?
(01-04-2017, 05:24 AM)ongong Wrote: Its always fail to fetch map info.. wtf is that?
Got the exact same problem.
(01-04-2017, 05:39 AM)AssBlaster Wrote: nothing is wrong with PBN. email bossland for hast license support.
i posted the link in another thread.

basically the server is shoddy because it's being overloaded by maps.so thank the greedy guy who started the paid hashing service...

but seriously guy, read the support page this has already been covered 10000000 times...

The Seven "Deadly" Sins are falling upon us! Big Grin
(01-04-2017, 12:16 AM)kenjunior Wrote: Bossland servers are overwhelmed..... unfortunately it's got nothing to do with PBN. 
Neither of these statements are directed at anyone specific, just generalizations of life.

Why did you say "Greed is a terrible thing"??
(01-06-2017, 08:23 PM)BeginnerPTC Wrote:
(01-04-2017, 12:16 AM)kenjunior Wrote: Bossland servers are overwhelmed..... unfortunately it's got nothing to do with PBN. 

Why did you say "Greed is a terrible thing"??

Bossland is accused of being greedy in not releasing their hard work in cracking the API. Now that Bossland is selling subscription services their servers are getting overloaded. Hence, Greed is a terrible thing and they are getting what they wished for. It really was just a tongue in cheek statement as I don't have a problem at all with them not releasing their work and selling subscription services.
While I don't think greed is a terrible thing -- also not untrue in Bossland's case, you need to understand that, although Bossland cracked the latest APIs on its own, everything before it -- including the three-week-long cracking of API 0.45 -- was a joint effort by many and was published and provided for free.

Additionally, from what I know, Bossland was the only one already charging monthly subscription long before cracking became its solely effort. Which means it monetized from free labor long before it started to sell its own fruit of computation, and I highly doubt those who contributed their hard work were repaid fairly.

Thus, selling the latest one is indeed a greedy move comparing with the publication of everything its bot and hashing service was built upon. However, nothing is wrong about this because everyone else apparently had withdrew their effort. Thus, capitalism is in play, and monopoly occurs.

But who am I to judge? By botting I've already embraced the Seven Deadly Sins.
Greed is a terrific thing --- as long as it is managed properly.
Making the bot is also illegal, so he puts his life on the line to provide us with the hashing service.

It's not greedy. How would you feel if someone tried to get you to work for free?