Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Multiple selection in Autosniper
Would be very nice to be able to select multiple, let's say some favorite Pokémon for the Autosniper to be sniped instead of only one or all.

What do you think about?
Done in V67 Wink
(12-30-2016, 05:58 PM)MrNinja Wrote: Done in V67 Wink

Well done man....at the moment there is no data from pokesniper.org so it doesn't snipe at all
But that's exactly what I wanted to have!
(12-30-2016, 07:10 PM)Kacka Wrote:
(12-30-2016, 05:58 PM)MrNinja Wrote: Done in V67 Wink

Well done man....at the moment there is no data from pokesniper.org so it doesn't snipe at all
But that's exactly what I wanted to have!

So after I tried out some autosniping with its new abilities seems there should be one more optimization.
whould be great to be able to select IV (and lvl) for the different Pokes as well.

lets say for example

dratini IV >=1 (lvl >=1)  just to get the bonbons
dragonite IV >=90  (lvl>=25) to get the good one dragonites...

and so on?!

What do you think about?
Well, that would make it pretty complicated view. If you want all dratinis, just add dratini as target and set IV low. Very detailed config would make it harder to use...
(01-07-2017, 07:21 AM)MrNinja Wrote: Well, that would make it pretty complicated view. If you want all dratinis, just add dratini as target and set IV low. Very detailed config would make it harder to use...

ok, but thats what we allready had with just one selection. but the target is to get, lets say, every lapras (IV >=1) and then maybe dragonite only if IV >=80 and so on.

Is it possible to interact with the autosniper settings in a textfile?

Have a look at the screens from json file that I suspect to be a possible base for the code to get the IV from.
First image the actual style, second one the style it could look like.

what do you think about??

PS: the view for config could be same as the catch view or any other view (balls config) you allready have

[Image: Autosniper_act.jpg]
[Image: Autosniper_new.jpg]
I'll try to add more detailed config to autosniper in future, v75 will be mostly about gym updates Wink
(01-10-2017, 01:42 PM)MrNinja Wrote: I'll try to add more detailed config to autosniper in future, v75 will be mostly about gym updates Wink

OK, I am waiting 4
The ability to get more fees into the autosniper list will be awesome too the rare90coords pokesniper channel has some really good 100% stuff in it which the autosniper list doesn't have. I find myself only using autosniper for candies and have to stop it every time a good 100% mon comes up to manually do it.
Ok, I'll try to add more feeds soon Wink