Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Antirecaptcha , captcha ninja bot
Hello friends
I write to administrators or someone who has seen how to integrate some antirecaptcha (9kw or captcha brotherhood to give some examples) to automatically solve the captchas that come out in Pokemon go? Or know some way to solve the captchas automatically ?, it would be good to leave the pokebot.ninja all night to upload fast level, and when a captcha appears any of these services can solve it automatically or semi-automatic
I'll wait for your answers

A thousand apologies for my English

thank you very much
(12-05-2016, 09:23 PM)ms_rafael18 Wrote: Hello friends
I write to administrators or someone who has seen how to integrate some antirecaptcha (9kw or captcha brotherhood to give some examples) to automatically solve the captchas that come out in Pokemon go? Or know some way to solve the captchas automatically ?, it would be good to leave the pokebot.ninja all night to upload fast level, and when a captcha appears any of these services can solve it automatically or semi-automatic
I'll wait for your answers

A thousand apologies for my English

thank you very much

I believe it is not possible to resolve the captcha automatically, since it is encapsulated in a code protected by a secure connection on a server outside of NianticLabs. Otherwise they would have already implemented a way to crack it.