Poll: Who is still using v64 (lvl 25 and above)?
This poll is closed.
Yes
54.29%
19 54.29%
No
45.71%
16 45.71%
Total 35 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is still botting v64 here? (lvl 25 and above)
This is just a quick inquiry since its too risky to use and I don't want to be flagged. Based on experience from a friend of mine when you receive a captcha Niantic already flagged your account and who knows next version you will be banned.  Big Grin
I've been doing only transfers and evolutions... I hope to escape flagging.
I stopped botting as soon as Niantic announced the new api because I'm smart and like my accounts. I haven't opened the bot since and won't until there's an update.
I stopped botting with my main account lvl 24 (lost lvl 28 on the last ban wave) as soon as Niantic announced the new api.
Im using a new account just to bottining and testing, lvl 23 now still not banned. But i think its just a matter of a time to get it banned.
(11-29-2016, 12:44 PM)beleleu182 Wrote: I stopped botting with my main account lvl 24 (lost lvl 28 on the last ban wave) as soon as Niantic announced the new api.
Im using a new account just to bottining and testing, lvl 23 now still not banned. But i think its just a matter of a time to get it banned.

i HAVE 2 ACC REACH LV 30 TODAY
Hi peeps

Am still boring with 3 accounts ( 1 gmail lvl 30 and 2 ptc lvl 27 and 28 ) and all OK til now.
Me 2 ! LVL 29 for now , all ok no ban .
Between al my accounts, even legit non botting accounts, all still working and all have gotten captchas.
Niantic detected the bot after running for about half an hour..

[Image: 2016_12_02.png]
(12-02-2016, 04:51 AM)e714342 Wrote: Niantic detected the bot after running for about half an hour..

[Image: 2016_12_02.png]

Yes it's true, because Niantic update servers. ( new nearby)
I STOP boting and my acc still safe