Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Egg Incubator
Dear Mr. Ninja

Thanks for create such amaze tools for us. Blush 

I have an issue of egg incubator. 

1. Whenever we click to incubate an egg, it will select the blue egg incubator (if we had it) by 1st priority. It is good if the egg incubator can select the orange color always so we can save up for 10Km eggs. The orange color egg incubator cannot choose manually, even I stop all catching progress because the "use" option is disabled. 

2. Incubate an egg by ordering 2KM - 5Km - 10KM, where the egg incubator will always select incubate from 2 -> 5 -> 10KM. It is best if the egg incubator will choose the orange color incubator by 1st priority, and not select incubate via blue egg incubator unless we allow it. 

Appreciate all your hard work. I am newbie here, if the option already available please guide me how to get the option as above. Or above is subject only to donater? Any senior please guide me as well. 

Many thanks.  Heart
(11-08-2016, 01:24 PM)ccj880901 Wrote: Dear Mr. Ninja

Thanks for create such amaze tools for us. Blush 

I have an issue of egg incubator. 

1. Whenever we click to incubate an egg, it will select the blue egg incubator (if we had it) by 1st priority. It is good if the egg incubator can select the orange color always so we can save up for 10Km eggs. The orange color egg incubator cannot choose manually, even I stop all catching progress because the "use" option is disabled. 

2. Incubate an egg by ordering 2KM - 5Km - 10KM, where the egg incubator will always select incubate from 2 -> 5 -> 10KM. It is best if the egg incubator will choose the orange color incubator by 1st priority, and not select incubate via blue egg incubator unless we allow it. 

Appreciate all your hard work. I am newbie here, if the option already available please guide me how to get the option as above. Or above is subject only to donater? Any senior please guide me as well. 

Many thanks.  Heart

It has been in TO-DO listed long time ago