Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An Experiment
I've just set up a script on my Mac, on an account running in the background, to automatically log into PBN v56 every morning and bot for 14 hours per day at 2 metres per hour — going to leave it for a week then try to log in with my phone. I've set it to hang around Albert Dock in Liverpool which is 40 minutes from where I live. I've caught tons of stuff there so it should be interesting to see if the account gets banned.

Like I said on another thread, I've been using PBN v56 all week and my main account hasn't been banned.
(10-03-2016, 06:42 PM)Himblogs Wrote: I've just set up a script on my Mac, on an account running in the background, to automatically log into PBN v56 every morning and bot for 14 hours per day at 2 metres per hour — going to leave it for a week then try to log in with my phone. I've set it to hang around Albert Dock in Liverpool which is 40 minutes from where I live. I've caught tons of stuff there so it should be interesting to see if the account gets banned.

Like I said on another thread, I've been using PBN v56 all week and my main account hasn't been banned.

Ive been running YOLO for last 3 days on 5 accounts for 8+ hours a day.  Levels 25, 24, 22, 21, and 18.
  No bans "Yet" Smile
(10-03-2016, 07:13 PM)david546 Wrote:
(10-03-2016, 06:42 PM)Himblogs Wrote: I've just set up a script on my Mac, on an account running in the background, to automatically log into PBN v56 every morning and bot for 14 hours per day at 2 metres per hour — going to leave it for a week then try to log in with my phone. I've set it to hang around Albert Dock in Liverpool which is 40 minutes from where I live. I've caught tons of stuff there so it should be interesting to see if the account gets banned.

Ive been running YOLO for last 3 days on 5 accounts for 8+ hours a day.  Levels 25, 24, 22, 21, and 18.
  No bans "Yet" Smile
I didnt try to use PBN from the moment API 039 was up. The only thing i would say is didnt stop botting my other accountwith necrobot in a safe configuration and the day before (just 1 day) it was banned. I think they work with ban wave so now we can bot with old api untill the next ban wave but i'm pretty sure we will get banned if using 0.35 api. everything imho
I'm closing and queuing this thread for deletion.
This is the support thread, for problems, errors, questions, etc......

Something like this should be in the knowledge base thread, not here.
If you like PokeBot.Ninja,

[Image: donate_mini.png]