Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to download & install
This is the first of a series of tutorials that I am going to make.
It's a detailed tutorial on how to download, install, and run PokeBot.Ninja.
I have tried to make this as simple as possible. I hope it helps at least one person!
[Image: biggrin.png] 

1.  DOWNLOADING:
                Go HERE.
                Choose one of the download mirrors, and download the .zip file to a location on your computer that you
                can easily remember.
2.  INSTALLING
                Once the .zip file is downloaded, you will need to unzip the file. This can be done with any free
                unzipping software (ie: WinZip, 7-Zip).  Once you have opened the unzipping program, it should
                look like this:

[Image: zip1.jpg]

Now click Extract. This will bring up a Copy dialog box (as seen below).
Follow the steps as pictured.

1.Choose or Create a folder to extract to.
2.Then click OK.

[Image: zip3.jpg]

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
[Image: biggrin.png] YOU HAVE JUST INSTALLED THE BEST POKEMON GO BOT ON THE INTERNET!!! [Image: biggrin.png]

NEXT:
If you had used a previous version of PokeBot.Ninja you probably wouldn't be reading this tutorial.
BUT...if you HAD used a previous version, now is when you would bring all of your settings/configurations with you from the previous version.  
HERE'S HOW THAT IS DONE:
Go to the old version folder and copy the ninja.json file.
Then paste that file into the folder that you just created for the new extracted files. That's all there is to it!
The ninja.json file stores your login information, and all of your configurations (ie: your saved routes, your inventory management configuration, your auto-drop config, etc etc)

If you haven’t used a previous version, that’s ok. The bot will create a new ninja.json file.

ALSO.....The ninja.json file is backward & forward compatible – which means you can copy it from any version, into another version, and it will bring all of your info with it!

STARTING THE BOT:
Now you are ready to run the bot!

Look for the file called startbot.cmd ---- Double-click that file!
That should open a black cmd window, and the Login interface for the bot!
Fill in your sign in information (Google or PTC), and click Sign In.
The bot should start!
I hope this tutorial helps!  If you have any problems, please post them in the “SUPPORT” forum, and someone will help you as soon as possible!!!
STAY TUNED, FOR MORE TUTORIALS!!!
~Ranger~
If you like PokeBot.Ninja,

[Image: donate_mini.png]