Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Double donation
I just made 2 donations of 10$ by mistake, is there any chance i can get a refund on one of those donations?
(09-19-2016, 03:35 PM)cHyNNNNN Wrote: I just made 2 donations of 10$ by mistake, is there any chance i can get a refund on one of those donations?

This one is up to MrNinja obviously, buttttttt......
You MIGHT want to leave it, so you can get the Auto-Sniper when it's released! Big Grin
I don't know how much it's going to cost yet, but I do know that it will be more than $10!!!
If you like PokeBot.Ninja,

[Image: donate_mini.png]

:thumbsup: Yeah... $10 is waaay cheap.

If you like my posts, please rate... And of course,  [Image: donate_mini.png].
sniping has a really high chance of ban, people is thinking right now some bots arent detected bcos no accounts are getting banned, many boted accounts are surviving for weeks already but all of those are most likelly flaged already, niantic most likelly will start rolling ban waves soon.
(09-20-2016, 09:58 PM)cHyNNNNN Wrote: sniping has a really high chance of ban, people is thinking right now some bots arent detected bcos no accounts are getting banned, many boted accounts are surviving for weeks already but all of those are most likelly flaged already, niantic most likelly will start rolling ban waves soon.

Sure, I can refund if you want, PM me the email and I'll search for the transactions.
*Closed!*
If you like PokeBot.Ninja,

[Image: donate_mini.png]