Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
High IV but crappy moveset
Hmm, dont know if it's just my luck but i noticed probably 95% of my real high IV pokemons evolves into something with complete useless skillsets.

anyone seeing this trend too ?

i literally have a team of gyrados with twister, vaporean with water pulse, 3~4 dragonite with hyper beam

lol .............  when i say high IV i mean at least 85% and up (most are 90 and up) and i usually only evolve ones that attack are 15. evovled quite a few 100% perfect ones still gave crappy skill
Maybe it's your luck. Mine are about 50/50... which is what I'd expect it to be.

If you like my posts, please rate... And of course,  [Image: donate_mini.png].
I haven't noticed a change in "luck" since the first week of Pokemon Go's release!
If you like PokeBot.Ninja,

[Image: donate_mini.png]

(09-17-2016, 01:33 PM)Ranger Wrote: I haven't noticed a change in "luck" since the first week of Pokemon Go's release!
 Lol me too. Got banned a lot since then Tongue
(09-17-2016, 01:52 PM)HappyCust Wrote:
(09-17-2016, 01:33 PM)Ranger Wrote: I haven't noticed a change in "luck" since the first week of Pokemon Go's release!
 Lol me too. Got banned a lot since then Tongue

LOL! Cool

lol okok, i guess i will just keep trying. i am actually seeing this on the two accounts that i have so just wondering .
Also.....Niantic is always changing things like this.

i notice i have bad luck with my gyarados but with everything else its normal.
(09-19-2016, 04:38 AM)omgHAHAHA Wrote: i notice i have bad luck with my gyarados but with everything else its normal.

hahah yea gyrados is espeically bad
I got a perfect IV for Vaporeon the downside, it hass an Aqua tail skills.... hahaha!