Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Re: Longitude & Latitude
Once a session has been launched and the user switches between "Start catching" and "Stop catching," and vice versa, does the character continue pathing from where it left off, or does it reset to the target longitude and latitude? 

I am airing on the side of caution between starting and stopping because I have no idea when character's coordinates are fed the server.

Off Topic --> Suggestion: Would it be possible to have the character path back to the original starting location and/or the users physical location to avoid jumping noticeable distances? 

At any rate, I am very pleased with the software; It is more than worth my donation.
(08-02-2016, 12:06 AM)Thomas Wrote: Once a session has been launched and the user switches between "Start catching" and "Stop catching," and vice versa, does the character continue pathing from where it left off, or does it reset to the target longitude and latitude? 

I am airing on the side of caution between starting and stopping because I have no idea when character's coordinates are fed the server.

Off Topic --> Suggestion: Would it be possible to have the character path back to the original starting location and/or the users physical location to avoid jumping noticeable distances? 

At any rate, I am very pleased with the software; It is more than worth my donation.

Right now, unless you restart the bot totally, it will resume the last walking path.
This is so it would be more consistent with a real person walking around, stopping and then starting walking again. I shally try to make this more clear in the UI also somehow.
WOW. That is a great feature.

So if I stop running the bot, but don't close it, input a different set of coords, it will continue walking from where it last stopped until it gets to the new coords?

If so... that's damn epic and VERY useful.
Currently it actually continued on the last generated path, working on Map UI to make it more visual.
Thanks for sharing
Very helpful advice in this particular post! It’s the little changes that make the largest changes. Thanks for sharing!

girls go games