Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BUDDY-Support?
Hi,

theres no buddy-support now in v50 ????????

i just saw after walking with ninja in the app that my pikatchu has made 42 KM (in one night) but i dont get candies for that i think?! Sad
Are you sure you didn't get any candies? Bot doesn't show the messages but the candies should still be awarded/gained automatically.
(09-14-2016, 06:22 AM)MrNinja Wrote: Are you sure you didn't get any candies? Bot doesn't show the messages but the candies should still be awarded/gained automatically.

Ninja-San.

I have had the Bot walk 8km with a 1km Buddy Pokemon (Geodude) , and no candy generated on V50. (Candy at 37 before and after 8km walk).
Yeah, but when you log into the app, you will get all your coins.

The official one, on your tablet/phone.

If you like my posts, please rate... And of course,  [Image: donate_mini.png].
(09-14-2016, 01:50 PM)mrj0hnson Wrote: Yeah, but when you log into the app, you will get all your coins.

The official one, on your tablet/phone.

I logged in through the Pokemon Go App, and there was no additional candy, still at 37.

any thoughts?
Maybe you're going too fast. Who knows how the game actually counts your distance? I know my official app says I walked 40k with my buddy. However, I have a feeling I've done more than that on the Ninja counter. Maybe it's like egg hatching... speed limit.

If you like my posts, please rate... And of course,  [Image: donate_mini.png].
(09-14-2016, 04:04 PM)mrj0hnson Wrote: Maybe you're going too fast. Who knows how the game actually counts your distance? I know my official app says I walked 40k with my buddy. However, I have a feeling I've done more than that on the Ninja counter. Maybe it's like egg hatching... speed limit.

Speed is set at 3M/Sec
KMs are counting towards eggs but not Buddy.
You will get candy when you log in to app on your phone/tablet
But set the speed up to 3m/s it better. Even that, actual counting km in the app lower than in pokebot.
no, it doesnt work! i tried it with 2 pokemons and every time the same:

the APP is showing something like "walked 50km" but i only got 1 EGG for that when i log on with the app..
i think this was for my testing using fake.gps under android.. i see that the app is calculating the walking stuff not in real time.. sometimes it takes 5 MINUTES until it show me some +1km or so but with the bot it doesnt work...

i just got 1 candy for my dragonair after logged on with app (but played yesterday with fake.gps and dont get more KM there) and ninja was walking 60 KM in the night...........

i also tried to STOP ninja, select a pokemon in the app and walk some meters and then START ninja again but the same: no candys..
There is a way to select a Buddy-Pokemon in the bot?
Or i have to log in the "official app", select the buddy from there then re-log in the bot?