Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.6 Average
User Testimonials
Thumbs Up 
This thread IS NOT for addressing problems or errors, and it IS NOT for suggestions. I know everybody has seen the appropriate threads for those topics. So, if you do have a problem or a suggestion, please post those topics in the correct places! Smile

This thread is just a place for people to thank MrNinja, or even to just compliment his work on the bot.
We had to close/lock the announcements thread, because people had posted 650 comments that didn't belong there, and it was making it tough to follow MrNinja's updated releases, and to look up his past notes. When we closed that thread to public comments, it took away a place to comment about the bot in general, or for people to thank him.
MrNinja puts in many many many hours, working on this bot, and including things that us users suggest.
Yes, he enjoys what he is doing with this program, but as I've said before, he could EASILY charge people to use it, and he chooses to continue offering it at now cost, only receiving donations. Personally, I think that's pretty awesome of him!!!
So, here is a place for anybody else to leave a "THANK YOU" for him! Big Grin
If you like PokeBot.Ninja,

[Image: donate_mini.png]

A massive thank you.

Love this bot. Its feels like every time I log on its bigger and better. Its brought 4 bots up to speed very quickly and its so easy to use. Massive thank you I can't even begin to think how many hours its taken. A huge thank you again.
An all-out effort coming from MrNinja just to satisfy us on his project.

Thank you is not enough.

So >9999 Thumbs up will do! Big Grin
Do not play hard, PLAY SMART.
I made a $ 10 donation it is not much but in my country the dollar is worth almost 4 times. I hope my contribution can help in many way to this excellent work. Congratulations.
[Image: donation.jpg]

Obrigado por adicionarem Português brasileiro, valeu mesmo!!!

Thank you for adding Brazilian Portuguese thanks a lot !!!
An amazing bot thus far apart from any other. So a big thank you for dedication {9999999999999 loops}!

1. Donate as a thank you to Mr.Ninja.
2. If my answer is useful please click "Rate" button.
It's a lovely bot and a lovely community! There aren't many projects of this size where developers actually listen to what the community suggests.
MrNinja is just awesome. There are only positive notes in my opinion!

(one small negative note...Ranger is nub Wink Wink Wink  just kidding, you are doing a fine job managing this forum)
(09-07-2016, 08:05 PM)HappyCust Wrote: It's a lovely bot and a lovely community! There aren't many projects of this size where developers actually listen to what the community suggests.
MrNinja is just awesome. There are only positive notes in my opinion!

(one small negative note...Ranger is nub Wink Wink Wink  just kidding, you are doing a fine job managing this forum)

HA!!!!   Niiiice!
I love the tiny text, Happy!
I'm looking for the middle finger emoji......I guess they forgot to include that one! LOL :-P
Seriously though.....thank you!
I know sometimes I come across as a jerk though! I will never deny that!
BUT.....I'm really not a jerk....I'm actually a really nice guy.
I blame the military, and my two deployments to war zones, for my crappy attitude. That stuff can change who a person is.
My wife could tell you some stories........... IF I'd let her. LOL
If you like PokeBot.Ninja,

[Image: donate_mini.png]

Hello,
I joined community near one week ago and I can't pass a day without coming here.
For sure it s one of the best non pro project I ever seen. It s a perfect case of agility in a good way.
Mr. Ninja is doing a very good work with that bot. As said, he always listen to our wills and suggestions, he fast develops and alway search to improve and increase accuracy of this awesome tool. The UI is very clear and smart. Functions make sense, application is fast and well working... I'll wish to work with more IT dev like him in my very own business.
In the forum, there is never a post without answer, M. Ranger also doing his part, and probably others that I don't know yet.
You make a very good team ... keep continues !!!!! And Thanks you all for your time and your work.

PS: I've already make a donation, but I ll make another for the v100 Big Grin (well maybe for the v50.... soon soon soon Smile )
Thank you Mr.Ninja !!  Heart
Seriously, Mr. Ninja is awesome! Always re-inventing and upgrading. None other out there has this kind of dedication... or features. Plus, he actually tries to implement ideas from others.

If you like my posts, please rate... And of course,  [Image: donate_mini.png].