Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Auto transfer new pokemons problem

[Image: pokeninja.jpg]

I do not understand why he transferred the pokemon . I put 1000cp or 50 % iv and he transferred pokemon iv 67% ... any suggestions ???
You probably have Staryu-Transfer checked in your "Auto Ignore/Keep/Evolve/Transfer" configuration (assuming that your screenshot deliberately shows "new catches" unchecked).

If you like my posts, please rate... And of course,  [Image: donate_mini.png].
Please change the "OR" to "AND". This has been asked many times in the forum already.
The settings are for TRANSFER, not keep. Or means, that if at least one condition is true, it will transfer the new pokemon.
(08-28-2016, 08:23 PM)MrNinja Wrote: Please change the "OR" to "AND". This has been asked many times in the forum already.
The settings are for TRANSFER, not keep. Or means, that if at least one condition is true, it will transfer the new pokemon.

I've never understood why this is SO hard for SO many people!?!?
If you understand how to use these settings, it's GOLDEN.

MrNinja.....
Every time I see someone misunderstanding this, the first thought that comes to mind is.....couldn't those parameters and choices be moved to the inventory management? I remember seeing it in other bots, back when I was bot-searching - before I found your bot, and once you have taken the time to go through the Pokedex and set each one to your preference, it worked beautifully!
Basically, each pokemon had parameters.
-- Keep CP>XXX -----then  Keep IV>XXX
SO....each Pokemon has it's own criteria, and the bot would:
--Transfer<XXX ------then  Transfer<XXX
If you like PokeBot.Ninja,

[Image: donate_mini.png]

Will try to improve the "auto ignore/keep/evolve/transfer" view. People indeed keep reading transfer as keep and under as above, not sure why Big Grin