Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No Delay
Tongue 
So I think it would be a great option to turn off the delays (like animation delays, etc.), so you're back to ban-risk version without having to revert to v19... even if you make it a donor-only option.

If you like my posts, please rate... And of course,  [Image: donate_mini.png].
Will add it, not sure yet whether for silver or gold donators. Any ideas? Big Grin
(08-29-2016, 11:44 AM)MrNinja Wrote: Will add it, not sure yet whether for silver or gold donators. Any ideas? Big Grin

I like keeping the option let us to set the delay, I think setting it around 15-20s could avoiding ban risk.
(08-29-2016, 11:44 AM)MrNinja Wrote: Will add it, not sure yet whether for silver or gold donators. Any ideas? Big Grin

The possibility to revert to V20 will be amazing if you wanna rush and test on some accounts ... Maybe a feature for silvers.
IF YOU LIKE THE BOT REMEMBER TO DONATE TO SUPPORT MR.NINJA AND IS WORK Cool
(08-30-2016, 11:05 AM)Try733 Wrote:

The possibility to revert to V20 will be amazing if you wanna rush and test on some accounts ... Maybe a feature for silvers.

I agree!
I wouldn't use it myself, just because I'd be paranoid. LOL
But, I think it's a cool idea, to give people the option to take the risks.
Especially if MrNinja could change the api wrappers like he has done for v35. That might equal out the risks?
If you like PokeBot.Ninja,

[Image: donate_mini.png]

Cannot release the 20 with updated wrapper, too much changes, but I'll add the delay configuration + throw conf so who wants can revert it to perfect throws and minimal delays Smile
(08-31-2016, 03:54 AM)MrNinja Wrote: Cannot release the 20 with updated wrapper, too much changes, but I'll add the delay configuration + throw conf so who wants can revert it to perfect throws and minimal delays Smile

Nope....Ranger won't be using those settings!
It would be a lot easier, and less time-consuming to just send Niantic an email, asking them to ban me. LOL
Tongue
If you like PokeBot.Ninja,

[Image: donate_mini.png]