Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to running bot more than 6usernames without softban?
Can I running ninja bot more than 6usernames per 1ipaddress without softban? Thanks alot.
(08-09-2016, 02:08 PM)sawadeepok Wrote: Can I running ninja bot more than 6usernames per 1ipaddress without softban? Thanks alot.

OMG! why do you say that ??  Sick
please think on the true thing What,Who play Pokemon or any games more than "1","ONE" per 1 ip ? especially pokemonGO ,concept this game it's going out to around walk,run it's not static so.. if you get ban or softban it's not suprise.
HELLo I'm ZicKeR.[Loli FC]  Big Grin
I was just running 4 and got banned after a couple minutes. Did the v16 do this?
The other bot can run 10+.

(08-09-2016, 02:35 PM)zicker Wrote:
(08-09-2016, 02:08 PM)sawadeepok Wrote: Can I running ninja bot more than 6usernames per 1ipaddress without softban? Thanks alot.

OMG! why do you say that ??  Sick
please think on the true thing What,Who play Pokemon or any games more than "1","ONE" per 1 ip ? especially pokemonGO ,concept this game it's going out to around walk,run it's not static so.. if you get ban or softban it's not suprise.

At coffee cafe free wi-fi many people can play.Did you think?
I run 4 accounts on 1 ip adress and its static ip and no bans or softbans
(08-09-2016, 05:36 PM)DrMorpho Wrote: I run 4 accounts on 1 ip adress and its static ip and no bans or softbans

I run 6 and dynamic ip ,if run over 6 accounts it softbans must reboot router bot can go.
(08-09-2016, 05:43 PM)sawadeepok Wrote:
(08-09-2016, 05:36 PM)DrMorpho Wrote: I run 4 accounts on 1 ip adress and its static ip and no bans or softbans

I run 6 and dynamic ip ,if run over 6 accounts it softbans must reboot router bot can go.

why you don't try limit 4 account per 1IP?

I think if you want to run more you can use 1IP from "private" proxy per 3-4 account.
HELLo I'm ZicKeR.[Loli FC]  Big Grin
(08-10-2016, 12:52 AM)zicker Wrote:

I think if you want to run more you can use 1IP from "private" proxy per 3-4 account.

I would suspect Niantec is tracking the MAC Addesss on your network interface card (NIC), which is unique to each and every NIC, even if it is generated by a VPN. Therefore you could have hundreds or thousands of people playing Pokemon on the same Proxied IP address, think College or University, but each one has a unique MAC Address, and the Niantec ban is most likely at the MAC Address level combined with an IP Address, even though we call it an IP Address ban.

See: http://whatismyipaddress.com/mac-address

or search Google for "MAC Address"
You could also search Google for "Proxy Server"
(08-10-2016, 02:38 AM)johnpingel Wrote:
(08-10-2016, 12:52 AM)zicker Wrote:

I would suspect Niantec is tracking the MAC Addesss on your network interface card (NIC), which is unique to each and every NIC, even if it is generated by a VPN. Therefore you could have hundreds or thousands of people playing Pokemon on the same Proxied IP address, think College or University, but each one has a unique MAC Address, and the Niantec ban is most likely at the MAC Address level combined with an IP Address, even though we call it an IP Address ban.

See: http://whatismyipaddress.com/mac-address

or search Google for "MAC Address"
You could also search Google for "Proxy Server"

I try with 3 computers and 2 smartphone.If over 6 acounts it softbans.Not about Macaddress.
Will add proxy support sometime soon, until that time, try to avoid running too many parallel.