Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why we are being banned. Mr Ninja please read
And so i did some digging in the internet on why most got banishment using bot. And one thing that is constant and that is because the bots connect to the old hacked API connecting to the server. Reason they have released 0.33 version and it has new algo.

My question would be. Are we using this same old API connecting to the server?

To some this should be a healthy discussion no flaming as this may help our community for sudden heart attacks as im seeing some post in here that they did get hammered.

1. Donate as a thank you to Mr.Ninja.
2. If my answer is useful please click "Rate" button.
(08-23-2016, 04:00 PM)dezmay Wrote: And so i did some digging in the internet on why most got banishment using bot. And one thing that is constant and that is because the bots connect to the old hacked API connecting to the server. Reason they have released 0.33 version and it has new algo.

My question would be. Are we using this same old API connecting to the server?

To some this should be a healthy discussion no flaming as this may help our community for sudden heart attacks as im seeing some post in here that they did get hammered.

For what i know , Mr.Ninja changed a bit the API...
IF YOU LIKE THE BOT REMEMBER TO DONATE TO SUPPORT MR.NINJA AND IS WORK Cool
if true we can all sleep better now. Smile

Hopefully he has changed it.
If you need anything just PM me Big Grin
Trying to keep up to date with API changes, done some custom tweaking. Problematic is that they do not ban right away but wait a long-long time, so it's hard to determine what's triggering exactly. So every bot user is taking a risk, meaning it's best to keep main account separate from botting one.
They didn't ban one by one. They are banning per batch bunch of players. So hard to detect the exact causes of banning.
Do not play hard, PLAY SMART.
(08-26-2016, 01:27 AM)Arzeux Wrote: They didn't ban one by one. They are banning per batch bunch of players. So hard to detect the exact causes of banning.

Lol, everybody here has a main account? When do you level that one by yourself?

Mind pop-up: they wont make trading pokemon available untill they manage to stop all botters. Imagine you have legit account and sniping one to provide your legit one with hard ass pokemon
(08-26-2016, 06:49 AM)HappyCust Wrote:
(08-26-2016, 01:27 AM)Arzeux Wrote: They didn't ban one by one. They are banning per batch bunch of players. So hard to detect the exact causes of banning.

Lol, everybody here has a main account? When do you level that one by yourself?

Mind pop-up: they wont make trading pokemon available untill they manage to stop all botters. Imagine you have legit account and sniping one to provide your legit one with hard ass pokemon

I said it was "by batch", so do for "ban wave" they called it.
Do not play hard, PLAY SMART.
Well if they really wanna ban all account which violate their term of service,
I think it will be left only a little account because before botting, people have been spoofing though, so they actually will going to lose a lot of player in the game.
my other account who i bot using manual map i saved following google direction survived. i highly suggest that manual map stay when you log out. so when you log back in it will still be used until you clear it or deleted your saved one. possible main banning is when you go through walls.